“Beautiful Property”
Review of Sky Ranch Lodge

Sky Ranch Lodge
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The hotel is located a few miles out of town, but it was worth it. It's a clean, comfortable, pet friendly place. They have a private sunset viewing area where you can watch the sunset over the red rocks surrounding Sedona. It's a very quaint hotel. It is a little dated inside the rooms, but it is clean. The room was large and quiet. i would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sky Ranch Lodge

Reviewed 28 September 2012

first of all, i used to live in the sedona area so i was already well acquainted with the steeper prices of accommodations in this area.. anyway, i was visiting the verde valley area and couldn't believe that i could find lodging in sedona-near the airport- for the same or less than other places in verde valley.. i was only able to stay one night but wanted to stay the whole week.. what an incredibly beautiful location either early morning or sunset.. the staff was exceptionally warm and helpful.. my room was lower priced with a king size bed but totally comfortable and quiet.. this place is a gem especially among other motels and hotels that charge 2 and 3 times as much..

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We had a great time and already booked for next year. Room was clean and very spacious, gas fireplace was nice and the view was spectacular. Breakfast at the Mesa next door was delicious and that view was also amazing.

Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This is my Third stay here in Sedona and i wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

You cant beat the location , view , the accommodation and facilities and friendly staff

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed two nights at the sky ranch lodge. It was definitely one of the best hotels/motels of our entire trip! Our room was nearly huge, absolutely tidy and clean. The wifi was complimentary and we had a gas-log-fire in the room.
The property is lovely and maintained very eagerly. The prices even at the bar are reasonable for what you get. And we don't have to mention that the view from the deck is breathtaking...and -the best- just a few steps from you room. We couldn't do any better than watching the sundown with a glass of wine. I'd love to stay there agin one time!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jan_Hikelust
Reviewed 17 September 2012

It would have been if they let us use the sunset terrace as advertised, but both of the days we were there, we were not allowed to use it because there were weddings occupying the terrace both nights! No one mentioned this when we booked and it was terribly disappointing. They could have mentioned it when we booked but they didn't. Other than that, it was fine. We loved the Mesa Airport Grill!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I have stayed at the Sky Ranch Lodge twice. Most recently this past Labor Day weekend. You cannot possible get a better view of Sedona, if you stay at one of their room's on the rim. But when I went to bed, much to my dismay, I took the bedspread off, and found a bug crawling. It started moving and noticed it's claws. It was a scorpion. I called the front desk and they did not seemed a bit alarmed, Did not offer any new linens. No apology. Nothing. I did ask what would happen if I would have been bitten. They said you would have to be treated at the ER. On my check out, I again, told the day clerk of my experience with the scorpion and her comment was, "I would have slept in the car." Again, no apologies or any kind of acknowledgement of the problem. At least, a major chain would have given me credit for my room. Next time, I go to Sedona I will by pass the view and find a hotel without any surprises under the bed spread and good customer service.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends