US$310
US$233
Kimpton
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$230
US$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$129
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$156
US$152
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$109
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
US$420
US$370
Cancelon
1,425 results
All reviewsmesa grillwine barairport restaurantrim view roomairport mesasmall airportoverlooking sedonaprivate viewingpublic viewing areared rockswatch the sunsetgarden roomshort walkpool and hot tubpartial viewgas fireplaceamazing views
A TripAdvisor Member
Berkeley CA
Reviewed April 23, 2006

It's motel type lodging thats two stories, so you might have to deal with noisy guests in adjoining rooms above or next to you. BUT, this place was clean,modern, and well run. They even had wetair cooling instead of aircon. Great pool and setting as it sits on top of a summit with great views (depending on your room) of most of Sedona. Your only neighbor is the airport (don't eat there)300 yards away with little noise and NONE at night. The only negative thing was the staff member who hurried us along and gave us some terrible eating recommendations. Eat at Wildflower or Picazzos. Avoid Joses and Ravenhart Coffee.
We paid $89. night with child.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 22, 2006

This is the type of resort you enjoy when you want to take in the full view and beauty of the Sedona landscape. It is hard to beat the morning sunrise and view from the rear of the rooms. Plan on using the microwave. coffeemaker, and regfrigerator in the room to support a leasurely and breathtaking breakfast from the back patio or, if in the inner circle of rooms at the Inn, to watch the birds hovering over the neatly landscaped facility.
Accomodations are clean and comfortable albeit the motif is in need of updating. The 24 hour coffee service at the reception desk keeps the caffeine drip flowing freely. Don't expect valet service but do plan on being greeted by a genuine and friendly staff that is willing to answer any questions about the surrounding area.
This is a lodge that with an interior renovation could easily command three times its current price due to its location and view. Maybe we should keep that a secret to the owners?

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank David R
Reviewed March 28, 2006

From our separate cottage, the view was as advertised: magnificent. However, 30 yards from our separate cottage outside the view was magnificant and unobstructed. Cost was $189 plus $24 in fees and taxes. No discount for AAA or AARP. No amenities to speak of. No packets of hot chocolate or holiday cookies in room. No USA Today. Wall paper peeling in bathroom. Hole in carpet. Dishes were not clean, smeary/greasy and no dish detergent. Brought this to the attention of the manager on duty and that night we had dish detergent... but the dishes were still smeary and greasy!! My sister & I expected more for the price I paid. Would not recommend the 2 separate cottages. I sent a letter recommending some changes and never heard back from the owner. I guess they do not care how their guests felt about staying at their lodge. For the price quoted above, you can stay at far better more caring places.

Stayed: December 2005
8  Thank AnthonyD4421
A TripAdvisor Member
boston
Reviewed January 8, 2006

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past three years. I have to say the price is right but I would not go back, I was disappointed in the rooms, they could use new carpet,curtains, and bedspreads. The rooms need some sprucing up.

• Stayed: October 2005
12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 10, 2005

Since Sedona is so expensive, we think we made a good choice with the Sky Ranch Lodge. The location was right for us; we enjoyed being a little bit away from the center of Sedona and the main road. Despite the natural beauty of the area, IMO, the town and main road are pretty awful looking.

We liked our room: it was a king with a fireplace and no view. It was very clean, but there was some cat hair on the chairs when we arrived. I went to the office, and despite it being in the evening, a cleaning team came in and thoroughly vacummed all the furniture. They also offered us a different room. Also, some nasty person had forced a cigarette butt through the fireplace screen and it was still there. This was a non smoking room, but to give them a break, the screen was bolted on and there was a tiny vent hole that the nasty smoker had forced the butt through. Someone who would do something like that probably wouldn't pay attention to the fact that they were in a non smoking room.

The grounds were quite pretty and it was very quiet. we enjoyed it and although I doubt if I will return to Sedona, if I did, I would stay at Sky Ranch Lodge. Sedona is beautiful as is much of Arizona; there were a lot of tasteless shops and galleries, and very tacky faux New Mexican architecture that drove me nuts. Tlaquepaque was so pretty, but one shop after another had some of the worst art I've ever seen in my life.

• Stayed: November 2005