This location was excellent. Very quiet at night as is most of Sedona. We found it easily with the nav system. Parking was a little tight but I am not surprised as it seemed to be a super popular hotel. The king room was very good.
We loved the location and that we got a gift bag when we checked in...just what we needed after making the drive from Phoenix.
The pool looked dirty and there were only a half dozen lounges.
I would return in a minute. Check in and check out were fast and simple. This is a great spot and cannot be beaten in its price range!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and HotelTravel.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western