My travel agent (yes, I still use a travel agent and she's great) helped us choose this hotel and she did a wonderful job on this selection. I wasn't certain what a Best Western would offer in the magical town of Sedona. But, this BW was perfect: amazing views (see photos) off of our 2nd story deck, nice breakfast buffet, and a helpful staff that enhanced our trip with their recommendations.
My only criticism is that the rooms are pretty spartan and the bathrooms are dated. But, for the price, I was completely satisfied.
I'd like to praise Jorge the Shuttle Driver. Jorge was so flexible, friendly and accommodating. He also recommended Red Rock BBQ - a yummy spot and a perfect place to take teens who eat a lot. Thanks for your exceptional customer service Jorge! You helped make our visit to Sedona even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western