The hotel is situated close to the junction of 89A and SR 179, making it very convenient to nearby attractions (restaurants, hiking areas etc.). My son and I had our room on the east side of the hotel which afforded beautiful views of the surrounding hills and sunrise. The continental breakfast consisted of the usual fare: scrambled eggs, fruit, yogurt, waffles and various cereals. The staff that we dealt with were cordial. The rooms were comfortable and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western