Review Highlights
We had a great time!

A great ride in Sedona. The Creek was too high to cross on horseback when we we there but we still... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2017
kylerTX
Dallas, Texas
via mobile
Very personalized and fun ride!

Reviewed December 15, 2009

from US$121.44
from US$164.03
from US$104.89
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 15, 2009

This is the place to go for a ride in Sedona. These people really care about your experience in Sedona and will do all they can to make your ride a memorable one. Their horses are very well mannered and they can accomadate all types of riders. If you want that personalized attention this is the place to book with. I assure you it will be fun!!! The views on these rides are amazing!

Sandy from California

7  Thank Eee05
Reviewed October 16, 2009

This was such a great experience for my friends and I who loved the more personal, small group experience, (there were only 4 of us) and were so impressed with how well trained and cared for these horses were! The views of Sedona throughout our ride were over the top! A sunset I'll never forget! A great chance to see Sedona off the beaten path I'd highly recommend.

7  Thank makeitfun