“Awesome experience”

Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental
Ranked #13 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: RZRs, ATVs, Tomcars, Single buggies! Gps tracking.Off road SUPERSTORE!!Voted #1 in Northern Arizona with LARGEST and NEWEST FLEET! Visit hidden caves, archeological ruins, local swimming spots, rugged terrain. The ULTIMATE Sedona experience with turn-by-turn picture book maps. We want everyone who enters our front doors to feel comfortable and welcome: those experiencing offroading for the first time to the advanced enthusiast. We even offer helmet cameras that allow you to record and preserve your Sedona ATV experience for years to come. Spend a day with us and make memories that will last for a lifetime.
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My wife and I spent 7 days in Sedona, and the experience we had thanks to Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental was far and away the highlight of our vacation. We had riden ATV's before, so it wasn't just being on ATV's that made it so great. The owners treated us like we were their best friends from the minute we walked into their office. They made sure we had everything we needed and went out of their way to explain and map out some trails for us that would keep us busy all day. As far as pricing, it was more than far for what was offered. I'd highly recommend their business, and we will definitely be renting from them again when we return to Sedona.

-A VERY Satisfied Customer
Tuscaloosa, AL

1  Thank bf3778

Reviewed 9 March 2012

My wife and I are staying in Scotsdale and drove to Sedona just for the day. We rented a Tomcar for 2. First the staff was extremely helpful and the map + the picture book was perfect. The views I can not begin to describe. I would recommend everyone do this it's not hard, completely safe and gives you the oppertunity to stop when where and for how long you want

Reviewed 1 March 2012

My best friend and I rented the 2 person Tomcar for my Birthday. This was the best time thanks to the weather as well! They provided us with maps which included pictures!! We were able to go on a non-guided tour through the dessert of beautiful Sedona. It was nice to be able to do our own thing and stop when we wanted to stop. The car was surprisingly easy to drive as well. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the outdoors. For a half-day (1pm-5pm) the total came to $288. Not bad for a fun day adventure. I wish the girl that took my payment was a little more friendly, guess she was having a bad day....

2  Thank princessktw
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Rented the buggy and it was the most fun we've had in a long time.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

The greatest day of our 2 week vacation! We headed out on several ATVS to red rock country, the trails were amazing and challenging, the views spectacular. We impressed our girlfriends with they day we planned. Hiked to a hidden cave, had lunch and drinks and took the best pictures. Was a perfect day thanks to Sedona ATV & Buggy. They know the best trails, have the best mapping system and their vehicles are top notch. We won't take another jeep tour or use any other company but them. We are coming back in April and will try the buggies! They looked fun, too. Wish we had the helmet cam, so don't forget to rent it! Wish we had preserved the day on film. I am hooked!

2  Thank stanton m