1,686 results
All reviews dog park queen suite concierge service great place to stay oatmeal free breakfast dvd player fresh fruit sitting area grand canyon hot breakfast fridge and microwave would definitely stay here again pink jeep pool and hot tub nice pool the breakfast area
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Perfect location just west of downtown Sedona, close enough to be convenient but out of the hubbub. Close to shopping, great restaurants, and all the wonders of the scenery. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Thank you for the give-star recommendation! I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed our location - away from the hubbub but close to many attractions. The team is known for genuine caring and I'm glad you experienced this too. We want everyone to relax and enjoy their time in our beautiful town. Hoping you'll retrun again soon. Remember, our best rates are found when booking direct.

Enjoy the season!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

We went to Sedona in November and stayed at this hotel and it was a great stay. There was fresh breakfast everyday, the facilities were beautiful, and it was really conveniently located (15 min to Devil’s Bridge, 15 min to Uptown Sedona, 20 min to Cathedral Rock, 30 min to Doe Mountain). It was close to some amazing restaurants as well as a Safeway and Whole Foods. Would come back again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We hope you do come back! Thank you for leaving such a glowing recommendation of Sedona Real for our amenities, property and location. Guests often choose us because we're not in the busy Uptown area and close to some of the best hiking Sedona offers. Don't hesitate to reach out to us to assist with reservations. Our concierge will make sure you get the best rates we offer.

Enjoy the holidays!

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful staff! Dog lovers all! My dog even could come to breakfast with me. Beautiful dog park. Lovely room. The only reasons that I am not giving this beautiful Inn five stars are: my deadbolt did not work; the dog park is very dark at night; my lighted makeup mirror did not work. I was super excited about the mirror. Hotels usually do not consider women when stocking their bathrooms, so I was bummed when the mirror’s lights did not work. And the nonfunctional deadbolt is just dangerous for a solo traveler. I barricaded the door at night. I did leave a note on the feedback sheet left in the room and I am sure they will fix both items. I don’t know if the dog park lighting situation can change.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us and leaving helpful feedback. I've passed your comments to the perspective departments for review, and to determine repairs/corrections. We're always working to make staying in Sedona an easy experience.

Safe travels!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We are 3x return visitors to the Sedona Real Inn and had another wonderful stay! The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful - we made a half-dozen calls to the concierge prior to our visit and again checked in with her on-site. Great advice on hiking, restaurants, routes, etc. Breakfast is fantastic - always with a special homemade item that is unique. Rooms are well appointed with very large bathrooms, which is very nice!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Se do strive to be a place that people want to return again and again to. I'm happy to hear that we provided thorough communication before and during your stay. We look forward to next time. Let me know if there is ever anything I can assist with.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

This hotel was an awesome find! The desk staff were very pleasant at all times and the concierge was very pleasant and very helpful. Very convenient to downtown and uptown Sedona and all attractions. The room was a first floor corner suite with all the amenities and more! A living room area with pull out couch, gas fireplace and TV and DVR, small dining table with two chairs, refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee maker. In the king size bed area was a bureau, bedside stands, and double bathroom sink with large mirror and separate toilet and shower bathroom. It was absolutely outstanding and clean at all times. The blow dryer quit and we told the front desk on our way to complimentary breakfast and when we returned to the room it was being replaced. Super friendly quick service!! There is a pool which we did not utilize and beautifully landscaped grounds all around this multi-building hotel. We will definitely be staying at the Sedona Real the next time we visit this beautiful place on earth!

Room tip: Second floor would be quieter...
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for taking time to leave this amazing recommendation! We're happy to know that not only did you enjoy your suite and the amenities, but experienced the friendly service we're known for. Our philosophy is to treat guests the way we want to be ttreated when on vacation.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Remember, the best rates are always found when booking direct. Safe travels until then!