“The Royal Treatment from Gigi”

Sedona Royal Thai Massage
Ranked #11 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to the ancient art of Thai Massage. A state of ultimate personal relaxation awaits you, and you deserve it. A plethora of styles and techniques are available. This allows greater participation by you in planning your massage session.Heat transferred from stone, fragrant aromas & the scent of lemongrass, the feeling of warm oil, the sounds of Traditional Thai music, expertise of touch and a visually stimulating environment are yours.
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I have known Gigi for a couple years and I know her to be a very special person, especially when I saw her giving her Love Birds a bath in the palms of her hands. What an amazing trust and gentle touch she had with her tiny family of birds. It was just 10 days ago that I stretched out to experience her Royal Thai Massage techniques. Secretly I thought now I'll know how the Love Birds felt. I've had many massages but never one like the massage Gigi gave with gentle and precise intent. From her rolled hot towels to the HOT rocks that always seemed to move just before i started thinking they were too hot. Gigi is very skilled and intuitive with Love Birds and Hot Rocks, this is for sure. The body work ranged from the rocks to finger tips, palms & heals of her hands, fore arms, elbows, knees and I'm not sure what else, but the experience was deeper and more soothing than any other massage. If you are lucky enough to be in Sedona I suggest you do not miss this chance to spend at least 2 hours with Gigi, if you deserve a really special experience, spend 4 hours in Gigi's care for the full Royal treatment. Time and Money well spent in Sedona... unbelievable healing touch at Sedona Royal Thai Massage.

8  Thank TedsFriendTom

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Heaven on Earth, actually better than that. We are all Big City dwellers who long for a life elsewhere. Here it is at Sedona Royal. We, including Shotzy , were treated like royalty from a woman whom introduced herself as Gigi ( She is A real Thai woman/ Queen/Goddess dressed in silk, smiling like Buddha, moving like Grace Kelly out of one's imagination.
Shotzy peed on the ocean of grass adjacent to the Massage studio/Spirit house. Listen and you will hear water running down Oak Creek. No sounds of traffic, sirens, as if we had entered a different dimension.
They have clients who want total privacy and separation from the tourist side of town and we found it here. Birds galore, calm,and an elevated mood instantly.
She offered a return courtesy drop at the hotel so I wouldn't tie up the car as Shotzy wasn't having the massage nor my friends.
Indescrible massage treatment, like a symphony totally in tune.
Go down and see this place, have massage, and spend time on the grounds afterwards-no hurry!
Gerald (from So.Calif)

10  Thank Gerald A
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Total Experience.

Courtesy pick up at our hotel, driver w/ Traditional Thai clothing , bottled water and intriqing Thai music.
A momentary detour to see an incredible full Moon from the Hyatt property and then descend down to Sedona Royal @ creekside minutes away.
This set the stage for a grand massage experience for both of us. We loved the privacy and the decor of the Thai designed studio, taking many photographs before changing.
Time stood still and we had our session extended from 90 min to 2 luxurious hours.
Now we know why 30 or 60 min massages elsewhere seem to end just as we begin to relax, the 2nd hour is critical and meaningful for muscle and tissue work. Now we get it !
Wow, we can only share our many thanks to both of you and dream of returning again in our lifetime ?!!!!!
Heartfelt thanks, Phillip & Noreen Jan 2012

8  Thank Phillip W
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Thx Gigi @ Sedona Royal Thai Massage for an authentic 2 1/2 hr Trad. Thai massage.
You have relieved soreness, fatique a stiff lower back and more from my overactive brief stay in your beautiful town. Loved the steamy hot towels and deep tissue the best.
Can I take you back to San Francisco ?
Thanks to tell me about the Meteor Shower in the Northern sky, I set the alarm for 3am and it was phoenominal and lasted for two hours in a perfect clear sky.
I will share your business with my friends who have a home in forest Highlands, Flagstaff, Az.
So Special, Edmond A. Reider

9  Thank edmond r
Reviewed 14 December 2011

You are in for a treat with Gigi, who uses long strokes to totally relax every muscle then uses a deep technique and I could feel my body just let go of tension. She stretched my body, which I felt for days after the massage. I felt nurtured and safe and I highly recommend this experience.

6  Thank Susan B