“Some Spiritual Some Artistic”

Andrea Smith Galleries
Ranked #104 of 178 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed October 11, 2016

This Tlaquepaque center gallery has some spiritual pieces and some artistic as well. It's kind of a mix with some small reasonably priced items as well as some good art works as well. The owners run the gallery and they attract a somewhat unique set of visitors.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

As my title says, I did not purchase anything from the gallery, but everything was so beautiful to look at. The woman that was at the store was very kind, and although close to closing time, she was very gracious and helpful. We told her that we had just arrived, and she gave us tips on what to do and see. I though that was very generous of her. Had I been in the market for art, I would have given serious thought to purchasing from her, simply because of her wonderful personality and generous spirit. And although I didn't buy anything, I left with knowledge :) Her items are truly beautiful, and worth the visit!

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Seriously, the first place we head for when we visit Sedona, which is often, is Andrea Smith Galleries. This place is chock full of spiritual art that Andrea and husband Gary have collected on their travels to Asia and Egypt, along with contributions from other artists and jewelry makers, as well as their son Matthew (who is also an awesome painter), but it's Andreas paintings and the spiritual pieces that lure me in and keep me coming back. Gary actually spends a lot of his time in the gallery because he loves it so much and it shows. If you can catch him there, he's an awesome dude and so helpful. Check it out when you visit Sedona? You won't be disappointed and you just may leave the gallery with something wonderful that will feed your spirit forever.

Reviewed March 10, 2016

The art in this gallery is mainly Eastern, Chinese, Hindu, etc. So much of it I wanted, especially this one turtle. Someday I'll have a piece from here.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

We went in and were greeted by the gallery owner who was helpful in showing a painting that was sort of hiding out of the way. It was a beautifully colorful depiction of feminine and masculine forms who generated a stunning green circle of healing energy. I loved it instantly. He included a gylcee print of a more famous work of hers with female forms, one with a pregnant Belly. I left happy that she would be signing it that evening and ready to pick up next day. This is my second trip to Sedona and I'm excited to bring home this lovely and very colorful painting.
Thank you to the owner, I think his name was Bruce (hope I got that right).