Review Highlights
Tlaquepaque Gallery

There are many art galleries in the Tlaquepaque Arts Center but Andrea Smith Galleries is one of... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2018
lollygal
New York City, New York
Happily purchased an original work of art from artist Andrea Smith

We went in and were greeted by the gallery owner who was helpful in showing a painting that was... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2015

152 Reviews
from US$69.99
from US$157.46
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 26, 2018

My mother and 4 year-old daughter bought some small trinkets from Andrea Smith Galleries.

When we went back all together to exchange the trinkets for something better suited for our daughter, Anah not only graciously did an exchange, but in fact gave our daughter something much nicer and more valuable as an equal exchange - her first amber bracelet - that she treasures and wears constantly. The store itself is a beautifully kept and presented veritable treasure trove of jewelry, art objects of all sorts and various top-notch gifts. We all greatly enjoyed browsing and asking questions.

Anah is uniquely well informed about her market and industry and is just an amazingly warm and generous human being with whom I would happily do business again. This sort of thing is exceedingly rare to find. Thanks again Anah and keep up the amazing work! We hope to come back sometime and work with you again.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2016

This Tlaquepaque center gallery has some spiritual pieces and some artistic as well. It's kind of a mix with some small reasonably priced items as well as some good art works as well. The owners run the gallery and they attract a somewhat unique set of visitors.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed June 7, 2016

As my title says, I did not purchase anything from the gallery, but everything was so beautiful to look at. The woman that was at the store was very kind, and although close to closing time, she was very gracious and helpful. We told her that we had just arrived, and she gave us tips on what to do and see. I though that was very generous of her. Had I been in the market for art, I would have given serious thought to purchasing from her, simply because of her wonderful personality and generous spirit. And although I didn't buy anything, I left with knowledge :) Her items are truly beautiful, and worth the visit!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Seriously, the first place we head for when we visit Sedona, which is often, is Andrea Smith Galleries. This place is chock full of spiritual art that Andrea and husband Gary have collected on their travels to Asia and Egypt, along with contributions from other artists and jewelry makers, as well as their son Matthew (who is also an awesome painter), but it's Andreas paintings and the spiritual pieces that lure me in and keep me coming back. Gary actually spends a lot of his time in the gallery because he loves it so much and it shows. If you can catch him there, he's an awesome dude and so helpful. Check it out when you visit Sedona? You won't be disappointed and you just may leave the gallery with something wonderful that will feed your spirit forever.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 10, 2016

The art in this gallery is mainly Eastern, Chinese, Hindu, etc. So much of it I wanted, especially this one turtle. Someday I'll have a piece from here.

Date of experience: March 2016