“Tlaquepaque Gallery”

Andrea Smith Galleries
Ranked #104 of 178 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed May 18, 2018

There are many art galleries in the Tlaquepaque Arts Center but Andrea Smith Galleries is one of the finest with a collection of unique jewelry, art and statues.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I buy a lot of art pieces. I buy what speaks to my heart. I buy jewelry and objects and paintings. My husband says too much. Many beautiful pieces. However the salesman immediately approached me as I entered and tried to steer me to expensive pieces. Granted I was wearing diamonds with my hiking clothes. He also said a couple of things that were flirty suggestive? I don't need flattery at my age and am married. I did not purchase anything. I thought the prices were very high as well.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

My mother and 4 year-old daughter bought some small trinkets from Andrea Smith Galleries.

When we went back all together to exchange the trinkets for something better suited for our daughter, Anah not only graciously did an exchange, but in fact gave our daughter something much nicer and more valuable as an equal exchange - her first amber bracelet - that she treasures and wears constantly. The store itself is a beautifully kept and presented veritable treasure trove of jewelry, art objects of all sorts and various top-notch gifts. We all greatly enjoyed browsing and asking questions.

Anah is uniquely well informed about her market and industry and is just an amazingly warm and generous human being with whom I would happily do business again. This sort of thing is exceedingly rare to find. Thanks again Anah and keep up the amazing work! We hope to come back sometime and work with you again.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

This Tlaquepaque center gallery has some spiritual pieces and some artistic as well. It's kind of a mix with some small reasonably priced items as well as some good art works as well. The owners run the gallery and they attract a somewhat unique set of visitors.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 7, 2016

As my title says, I did not purchase anything from the gallery, but everything was so beautiful to look at. The woman that was at the store was very kind, and although close to closing time, she was very gracious and helpful. We told her that we had just arrived, and she gave us tips on what to do and see. I though that was very generous of her. Had I been in the market for art, I would have given serious thought to purchasing from her, simply because of her wonderful personality and generous spirit. And although I didn't buy anything, I left with knowledge :) Her items are truly beautiful, and worth the visit!