GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$205
US$199
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$179
US$182
US$230
US$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$110
  • Breakfast included
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
US$325
1,258 results
All reviewsinfinity poolwine hoursalt rockfree happy hourcomplimentary winevalet parking islawn gamesvalet guysresort feesteam roomsnoopy rockvalet servicehotel restaurantyoga classesfree shuttlehot tublounge chairs
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I usually stay at the bigger 5 star hotels in Sedona but on Easter weekend, I was lucky to find such a modern hotel with all the service of a five star resort.

We stayed in a standard room which was comfortable and roomy. The only thing I would have liked was an in room coffee marker. The closet was huge. It had a nice mini bar selection, the bed was extremely comfortable and I really enjoyed the balcony.

They had an incredible restaurant on site with outdoor patio dining and fire pits all set under the beautiful red rocks. You are in the heart of uptown but the property was as quiet as can be.
It was the a perfect location for this shopper!

The food and drinks are not to missed. Unexpected southwest inspired fare with perfect balance of flavors. Reservations are advised.

They also have a beautiful pool and lawn chairs and games like corn hole. Also, while I didn’t have time to take advantage of their spa, I did visit the spa lobby and the staff was so kind. Next time I will indulge in their services.

I definitely recommend this place to anyone. Extremely well priced with the big dollar service and experience. I’m excited to make this one of my new Sedona destinations.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mrsmalan
Mesut E, Manager at Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hello Mrs. Malan,
Thank you so much for your great review. We are delighted to hear that the Amara Resort and Spa delivered the service and quality that you come to expect from our brand. Our entire staff works hard to make sure your stay runs smoothly, we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to team!
We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We loved the infinity pool looking out to red rocks. Gorgeous! The margaritas, dinner and views were so good the first night, we came back to Saltrock for a second night. Shout out to Teah for arranging a great Jeep tour for us. Complimentary yoga also is a plus.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon F

Thanks for staying with us, Shannon! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we too believe our property is stunning!
We'll make sure to pass along the kind words to Teah.
We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

My family of five recently stayed at the Kimpton Amara. We loved the location of the hotel and enjoyed the beautiful views , nice rooms and excellent food at Salt Rock. The kids loved swimming in the infinity pool with the gorgeous backdrop of the mountains.

I have one caution if you want a good nights sleep: steer clear of the rooms that are closest to the glass doors. We had two rooms 208 and 210. Room 208 was the first room to the right after passing through a set of glass doors. We could hear every conversation in the hallway and it felt like they were in our room with us. We believe that the glass doors worked to magnify the sound at the end of the hallway ( by our rooms). This made for a very bad nights rest as people passed through the hallway talking late at night and in the early am waking us up. Our rooms were also right above the outdoor dining area and things got a bit loud on Saint Patrick’s Day. The hotel also had some smoke alarm issues waking us up at 7:30am. In addition, the mattress on the king bed in room 208 was very stiff and uncomfortable. The mattresses on the queen beds in 210 were great.

In summary we truly enjoyed the hotel but did not sleep well. We would caution visitors to stay away from Rooms 208 and 210 or any rooms right next to the glass doors.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank sallywX5229VQ

Thank you for sharing your experience at Amara Resort and Spa. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel amenities and our location. I'd like to sincerely apologize for the noise that you experienced during your stay. Please reach out to me directly should there be an opportunity in the future to redeem ourselves - I will personally ensure to find the most comfortable accommodation for your return visit.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights at the Amara in Sedona. We like Kimpton hotels so we chose it over other comparable options. The service was excellent before and during our stay. The concierge personally reached out to us a couple of weeks in advance offering to help set up tours, dinner reservations and recommend hikes. The spa staff also reached out a few days ahead of our arrival offering to set up appointments. On our arrival we were welcomed warmly by the front desk staff who offered to help us with anything. The valet staff was friendly and very responsive.
The rooms are well appointed, with a comfortable bed, nice quality bathroom products (lotion, shampoo), fluffy towels and bathrobes. Also had nice dresser space for our clothing.
The pool area was nice, although the first day we visited it the staff had not prepared it or refurbed it after use -no towels out there, water dispenser empty, lots of dirty towels still on chairs. When we visited the next day it was better staffed/prepped. I did have a treatment at the Spa which was just OK - it was supposed to be reflexology and ended up being just a regular massage. We had breakfast, drinks and snacks at different times at the hotel restaurant. All the food and service was great. However, the restaurant charged $5 a cup for coffee with breakfast (when there was free coffee for guests a few feet away in the lobby) and two of the items on their drink specials were not available the entire time we were there (why have specials on your menu and not well stock the ingredients). These last three items is why I am only giving the resort 4 stars.
I initially was worried we were getting good value for our money, but I changed my mind after a day at the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carrjenn

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience Carrjenn! We very much appreciate your kind comments about the service you received from our team.
We will definitely use all of your feedback to better our property and do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

I can't say enough good things about this hotel! I traveled to Sedona with two friends for a girls weekend and we decided on Kimpton Amara for it's spa, morning yoga, beautiful views and overall ambiance. After a long day of traveling from the East Coast, we were greeted with smiles and friendliness, and drink tickets since we had missed the nightly happy hour due to the traveling. We had made a reservation at the on site Mexican restaurant out of convenience, but we were pleasantly surprised at the quality and presentation of the food. The location of the hotel was very convenient for the Red Rocks hikes we wanted to do. The valet service was top notch - both for parking our rental car and for bringing us / picking us up via shuttle service from Sedona restaurants in the evening. There's also a really nice restaurant (L'Auberge) at the hotel next door, and you're able to pass in between the two resorts very easily by walking. The spa and the pool / hot tub were wonderful and well maintained. The morning yoga (which is free) is a bit simple/basic for someone who practices regularly, but nice way to start the morning. Breakfast at Salt Rock was also very good, and you can get drinks/food served at the pool. If I were to visit Sedona again, I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Mesut E, Manager at Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you very much for your great review! Sounds like you had the total Amara Resort and Spa experience. We are happy to read that you enjoyed our yoga classes, as well as our SaltRock restaurant. I cant wait to share your feedback with our Team.

We look forward to having you join us again in the future!