Adobe Hacienda is clean, quiet, and welcoming, with large rooms and friendly staff. The location is just south of the town center, so comfortably removed from the tourist hustle and bustle. The back of the building is lined with a long private patio and populated with dining tables and chairs. The patio overlooks the greenery of a quiet golf course, making it a great breakfast spot - and as we found, an excellent spot to share a bottle of wine with the sunset. The only downside we found was the bed, a horribly hard and lumpy affair that left us feeling as though we had slept in our car. As nice as Adobe Hacienda is, we will likely be staying at The Lodge At Sedona again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona