I am very fortunate to have fulfilled one of my "bucket list" dreams by visiting Sedona this past week with my husband Dom. Our stay at Adobe Hacienda was awesome. Brad, Pauline and Carol really made us feel at home. Brad is very personable and full of knowledge of the area (including the International Space Shuttle passing in the sky on the eve of April 12th) The breakfasts were incredible. They take great pride in their menus; including the preparation of their morning coffee.Our room was clean, comfortable and most important QUITE. Overall a great choice if you are heading to Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona