“Grab a beer and take in the view!”
Review of Sound Bites Grill

Sound Bites Grill
Ranked #27 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$6 - US$42
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving Fresh Fish, hand cut steak and everything made from scratch. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Reviewed November 13, 2018

My husband and I grabbed a burger here and a couple of beers. We sat outside and enjoyed the view - it's spectacular! I am allergic to dairy and I asked the waitress to make sure that there is no butter on my roll. The waitress came back with my order and told me all the bread was made in house and they make their rolls with milk. I was so impressed with how much care went into taking my order that we will 100% be back. I can't tell you how many times we go to a restaurant and the next day I break out in hives because there was dairy in a dish that they said had none. The waitress was amazing, the service was amazing and the staff was very friendly. We will be back!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,495)

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner. Food was excellent with huge portions. Large wine menu. Staff was fantastic, were by every few minutes to make sure everything was fine. Prior to live entertainment played a lot of Motown music which I truly enjoy. Unfortunately we left before the live music started but I hear they’re great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Service with a smile! Welcoming atmosphere, very friendly staff. The food was tasty and in nice sized portions. Beautiful views from their outdoor eating area. We thoroughly enjoyed how nice the experience of eating there for dinner turned out to be.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Good food in an awesome environment.
We had wonderful piano music the evening my family was there.
Service was great and food and drinks were delicious.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

This was a very special evening. The entertainment was absolutely fabulous and the service and food was awesome as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!