Review Highlights
Thanks for the Assistance!

Stopped in to get assistance with sensor cleaning on my camera (dust is bad for your sensor... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2018
AmyM1965
Sedona, Arizona
Great Camera Shop

Stopped into this shop to ask about photo op spots for sunrise and sunsets. Owner, who is a very... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2017

from US$69.99
from US$104.89
from US$164.03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 11, 2015

bought camera while on vacation. Several days later the camera was found to be defective. Two weeks later returned to Rollies. They would not trade for another camera just like the one I bought. give me my money back. or let me upgrade paying the price difference. Instead they gave me a phone number for Sony, and told me that is all they could do. It is two months later and Sony has determined my camera was defective (duh) but has not shipped me a new one yet. I missed most of my family vacation pics. Not customer friendly if you have a problem and their prices are highest as well.

3  Thank Steven M
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Found it easily; no nonsense but unintimidating experts behind the back counter. Three different filters and prices for me to choose from; quick in and out with nearby parking. Prices didn't seem outrageous.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

My camera battery died and I was so pleased to find a real camera shop, otherwise all photos would have been from my iPhone. He had exactly what I needed and had the foresight to open and charge them, so I was good to go in nothing flat. As an experienced photographer the owner even offered time and location tips to get the best shots. Can't find this in non camera specialty chain stores.

Reviewed November 28, 2014

Visiting Sedona for a month and on arrival realized that I had forgotten to bring my battery charger for my Canon. So delighted to find a full service camera store in the main street of Sedona. Of course they had the part I needed and gave me excellent service and attention... This is a good one.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We had been looking for a charging wire for a camera for two weeks and had been in and out of camera shops from Denver to Santa Fe and no one had thought to think outside the box and try a Nikon wire for a Panasonic camera before. Thank you again!

The service was brilliant and as we left we were wowed by the photographs taken by Tom Kelly. We ended up buying one and we were really impressed by both Tim talking us through how the image was captured and the care John Paul put into checking postage prices for us and packing it up for its journey to the UK.

Thank you again for great service and care.

1  Thank TamBear