“Rollie's Camera”

Add it.
Rollie's Camera Shop
Ranked #61 of 132 Shopping in Sedona
Reviewed March 24, 2016

What an incredible experience. I'm a fairly good photographer. The level of service and knowledge at this shop is fantastic. I dealt directly with Bud, the owner. He brought in Nate, his web guru. We went in looking for some minor things for our cameras. I've been eyeing the Nikon D750. With my wife's permission of course, I ended up buying it. Bud and Nate were able to tell me the differences in the Nikon vs Tamron lenses, etc. I'd rather call this shop, buy from them, and have it shipped across the country because of their service and knowledge.

1  Thank Peter V

Reviewed December 11, 2015

bought camera while on vacation. Several days later the camera was found to be defective. Two weeks later returned to Rollies. They would not trade for another camera just like the one I bought. give me my money back. or let me upgrade paying the price difference. Instead they gave me a phone number for Sony, and told me that is all they could do. It is two months later and Sony has determined my camera was defective (duh) but has not shipped me a new one yet. I missed most of my family vacation pics. Not customer friendly if you have a problem and their prices are highest as well.

1  Thank Steven M
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Found it easily; no nonsense but unintimidating experts behind the back counter. Three different filters and prices for me to choose from; quick in and out with nearby parking. Prices didn't seem outrageous.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

My camera battery died and I was so pleased to find a real camera shop, otherwise all photos would have been from my iPhone. He had exactly what I needed and had the foresight to open and charge them, so I was good to go in nothing flat. As an experienced photographer the owner even offered time and location tips to get the best shots. Can't find this in non camera specialty chain stores.