Review Highlights
Thanks for the Assistance!

Stopped in to get assistance with sensor cleaning on my camera (dust is bad for your sensor... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2018
AmyM1965
Sedona, Arizona
Great Camera Shop

Stopped into this shop to ask about photo op spots for sunrise and sunsets. Owner, who is a very... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2017

from US$164.03
from US$104.89
from US$626.75
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2016

Make sure you never buy something from this ridiculously overpriced shop, check prises before you bye. And they will not let you return bought merchandise.
I wish I never shopped there.

1  Thank thomasgronvold
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I needed a new camera battery. They sold me one that they had "charged". When I tried it that night it didn't work. I emailed them and got no reply. So I got no pics of canyon de chelly. When I returned they confirmed that though it said "charged" in a charger that it didn't function. I expected at least a refund if not some additional consideration for my lost photo ops and their failure to check the battery in my camera before purchase But they refused. All they would do is give me another battery- which I really didn't need since I was on my way home where I have plenty.some of the poorest customer consideration that I've experienced. True, the receipt said no cash refunds. But come on, they sold me a defective battery! Turned me off in them - and the whole Sedona business community if they are at all representative. Yuck.

Reviewed July 2, 2016

This place was wonderful. We stopped in and the owner, Tom, spent a lot of time visiting with us and giving us tips on getting better pictures. We ended up buying a polarized filter. The prices were fair and we especially enjoyed the visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

We just visited Rollie's for the first time and met Rollie. Besides all the photos he has taken that are on display, he has a first class variety of camera equipment and accessories. He's been there forever speaking to his success as a photographer.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

What an incredible experience. I'm a fairly good photographer. The level of service and knowledge at this shop is fantastic. I dealt directly with Bud, the owner. He brought in Nate, his web guru. We went in looking for some minor things for our cameras. I've been eyeing the Nikon D750. With my wife's permission of course, I ended up buying it. Bud and Nate were able to tell me the differences in the Nikon vs Tamron lenses, etc. I'd rather call this shop, buy from them, and have it shipped across the country because of their service and knowledge.

1  Thank Peter V