“Rollie's saved the day”

Add it.
Rollie's Camera Shop
Ranked #51 of 122 Shopping in Sedona
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We arrived in Sedona with plans to make some beautiful images of the area. What I discovered was I brought 2 batteries, both at 1/2 and the wrong charger. Not only did they have a battery for my Nikon D800E but they had a charger as well. If it hadn't been for Rollie's, my couple of days of shooting in Sedona would have been pretty bleak. Thanks again to Rollie's, not only had what I needed but gave me exceptional service. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Make sure you never buy something from this ridiculously overpriced shop, check prises before you bye. And they will not let you return bought merchandise.
I wish I never shopped there.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I needed a new camera battery. They sold me one that they had "charged". When I tried it that night it didn't work. I emailed them and got no reply. So I got no pics of canyon de chelly. When I returned they confirmed that though it said "charged" in a charger that it didn't function. I expected at least a refund if not some additional consideration for my lost photo ops and their failure to check the battery in my camera before purchase But they refused. All they would do is give me another battery- which I really didn't need since I was on my way home where I have plenty.some of the poorest customer consideration that I've experienced. True, the receipt said no cash refunds. But come on, they sold me a defective battery! Turned me off in them - and the whole Sedona business community if they are at all representative. Yuck.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

This place was wonderful. We stopped in and the owner, Tom, spent a lot of time visiting with us and giving us tips on getting better pictures. We ended up buying a polarized filter. The prices were fair and we especially enjoyed the visit.