“Thanks for the Assistance!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rollie's Camera Shop
Ranked #56 of 123 Shopping in Sedona
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Stopped in to get assistance with sensor cleaning on my camera (dust is bad for your sensor). Owner assisted me with cleaning and also suggested locations for shooting the region; very pleasant and helpful. Great resource in Sedona for all you camera buffs!

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped into this shop to ask about photo op spots for sunrise and sunsets. Owner, who is a very accomplished photographer, was very willing to share his favorites spots w me. Shop was very well stocked with newest equipment and accessories. Prices very fair especially considering they are the only camera shop for hundreds of miles! If you need something go get it there!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I visited this shop yesterday because they have beautiful unique jewelry. It is an odd name but they have a lot to offer. I found this amazing bracelet by Alex Sanchez and I just kept thinking about it. I came back the next day and decided to buy it. The two employees were so nice and helpful. The gentleman who helped me was very nice and I asked information about the bracelet. He told me about the artist and he wrote on the bottom of the receipt about different elements on the bracelet. It's great when staff has knowledge on the items they sale. Great customer service and always appreciate this.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

We arrived in Sedona with plans to make some beautiful images of the area. What I discovered was I brought 2 batteries, both at 1/2 and the wrong charger. Not only did they have a battery for my Nikon D800E but they had a charger as well. If it hadn't been for Rollie's, my couple of days of shooting in Sedona would have been pretty bleak. Thanks again to Rollie's, not only had what I needed but gave me exceptional service. Highly recommended!!