Review Highlights
Thanks for the Assistance!

Stopped in to get assistance with sensor cleaning on my camera (dust is bad for your sensor... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2018

from US$218.60
from US$228.79
from US$626.75
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped into this shop to ask about photo op spots for sunrise and sunsets. Owner, who is a very accomplished photographer, was very willing to share his favorites spots w me. Shop was very well stocked with newest equipment and accessories. Prices very fair especially considering they are the only camera shop for hundreds of miles! If you need something go get it there!

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I visited this shop yesterday because they have beautiful unique jewelry. It is an odd name but they have a lot to offer. I found this amazing bracelet by Alex Sanchez and I just kept thinking about it. I came back the next day and decided to buy it. The two employees were so nice and helpful. The gentleman who helped me was very nice and I asked information about the bracelet. He told me about the artist and he wrote on the bottom of the receipt about different elements on the bracelet. It's great when staff has knowledge on the items they sale. Great customer service and always appreciate this.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

We arrived in Sedona with plans to make some beautiful images of the area. What I discovered was I brought 2 batteries, both at 1/2 and the wrong charger. Not only did they have a battery for my Nikon D800E but they had a charger as well. If it hadn't been for Rollie's, my couple of days of shooting in Sedona would have been pretty bleak. Thanks again to Rollie's, not only had what I needed but gave me exceptional service. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Make sure you never buy something from this ridiculously overpriced shop, check prises before you bye. And they will not let you return bought merchandise.
I wish I never shopped there.

1  Thank thomasgronvold
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I needed a new camera battery. They sold me one that they had "charged". When I tried it that night it didn't work. I emailed them and got no reply. So I got no pics of canyon de chelly. When I returned they confirmed that though it said "charged" in a charger that it didn't function. I expected at least a refund if not some additional consideration for my lost photo ops and their failure to check the battery in my camera before purchase But they refused. All they would do is give me another battery- which I really didn't need since I was on my way home where I have plenty.some of the poorest customer consideration that I've experienced. True, the receipt said no cash refunds. But come on, they sold me a defective battery! Turned me off in them - and the whole Sedona business community if they are at all representative. Yuck.