All reviews fresh bread chef michael private dinner bread maker wagon wheel cactus flower silver spur sedona breeze whispering pines country garden waterfall shower complimentary snacks aveda products french chef each afternoon little touches turn down service
Reviewed October 29, 2017

OMG, the Adobe Grand Villas is the most Awesome Bed and Breakfast ever! We were blown away by this amazing Experience!!! Your staff is fantastic, your styling of every item and incredible attention to authenticity is a 7 star out of 5 possible.The Western memorabilia was SPOT On. High quality and rugged nature, we loved it all! We felt at home from the moment we arrived and we truly did not want to leave. The chef is amazing and the food is absolutely delicious. This is a truly hidden oasis and a gem in Sedona! Thank you for your hospitality and amazing service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We were in Sedona and I lost my wallet, one of adobe's guests turned it into the adobe front desk and they called my work phone from a card inside and then mailed it for me the day I called back. Not only did they mail it, but they asked how I wanted it mailed before they did mail it.I could not be happier with the service they provided

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2017

What a beautiful place to stay while in Sedona. I would also add that as great as the resort was the staff were even more amazing. The caretakers do a phenomenal job on keeping the facility top rate. The chefs meals are outstanding and the ladies that serve the guest are some of the nicest ladies anywhere. The anemities are outstanding in every facet. A special thanks to Julie who was so helpful and so nice in answering our many questions. Five plus stars to everyone.

Room Tip: Website is an accurate representation of the rooms. Hiking trails within one mile so don’t get too tied up in needing a view.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We stayed in the Sage Brush Villa. The accommodations and the Inn were spectacular in every regard down to every last detail including freshly baked bread right out of the bread maker as we entered our villa! The environment was warm, cozy and authentic and the chef was amazing (hope you get to try the lemon ricotta pancakes). The staff was very friendly and available for any and every need.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JLib1957
Reviewed September 25, 2017

My husband and I had the most soulful, peaceful, experience at the Adobe Grand Villas. We stayed in the White Dove room for 4 nights. As we arrived a bit late, the manager was waiting for us with cookies and a beautiful gift basket filled with treats, eco-friendly water bottles, and fresh fruit. We had an In-room dinner prepared by Chef Michael for our anniversary and it was just to die for. The four course meal-polenta with wild mushrooms, fresh mixed salad greens, cheese stuffed fillet mignon, and chocolate cake-made us feel so pampered. Each night there was turn down service and each day, upon our return from hiking, the TV was playing relaxing spa music while fresh bread was baking in our in-room bread machine! The room was equipped with attention to detail. Anything you might need in a "home away from home" was thought of. In the White Dove room we also had two fire places and giant soaker jet tub with a view of the red rocks from our balcony.
Breakfast was professionally prepared each day, coffee and tea available all the time, stacked fridge with water and soda to take with you as you head out, and homemade cookies after 6pm. Everything they had to offer was included with no extra expenses.
Our in room refrigerator was stocked, and trail mixes and cookies were replenished daily. After all of the outdoor activities in Sedona, coming back to the Adobe Grand Villas was like living in luxury and I cannot imagine a better vacation experience.

Room Tip: The White Dove had a great view!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple