Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Beautiful glass art

When we were in Sedona six years ago, we visited several galleries, and this one stood out from all... read more

Reviewed August 17, 2018
NYU62
Tucson, Arizona
Glass Gallery

Kuivato Gallery is a glass gallery in Tlaquepaque Arts Center. Their glass pieces range from small... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2018

151 Reviews
from US$69.99
from US$157.46
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Came in recently to have a look at some art that caught my attention.

The very anxious salesperson quoted me 2 different prices in the space of 5 minutes, the second of which was lower.

I wondered later about the authenticity of the piece and where it came from. It had me thinking that perhaps I needed to do my homework before speaking to them again. Not sure, but that was my gut reaction.

Reviewed January 13, 2017

This is a top gallery in Sedona. Nice to be able to find beautiful work that is not too expensive. A walk through is like walking through a museum.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

We ordered an expensive piece of art glass which they said would arrive home in about 10-14 days. After almost three weeks we called and they said the shipper was out of foam. The shipper called after another two weeks and said it would be here on the Friday after Thanksgiving but it didn't arrive until the following Monday.

The gallery was very uncommunicative and relatively rude when we made the calls. I wrote and asked that the shipping price be refunded to us but never heard from them. I found the experience frustrating at best and although the art is lovely, the personnel are not.

1  Thank emu101
Reviewed October 11, 2016

We often buy pieces from this Tlaquepaque center glass gallery. The artists they represent continually bring in unique cutting edge pieces. There is a constant flow of different pieces and different artists, many of them world class. Prices range from $20 or so up to tens of thousands, so there is something for everyone. They have had breathtaking pieces on occasion and we've seen similar pieces in many other galleries in other cities that were nowhere near the quality. A good place to buy.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

This gallery has wonderful art glass. Fabulous pieces and interesting jewelry too. It is high end, but has more affordable pieces too. It seemed to be mostly American glass artists.