Ways to Experience Red Rock Jeep Tours
from US$71.76
from US$76.18
from US$98.26
1,275 results
All reviews tumbleweed tom bear wallow jeep tour soldier's pass big john great tour pete rooney off road bumpy ride plant life driver guide great sense of humor great driver his knowledge fun ride a lot of fun highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 3 days ago

Fun filled excitement as your Red Rocks guide dressed in Pioneer Garb and filled with stories of the area give you the best ride for the cost. The terrain is rough and roads are filled with rocks and dips but the views were sensational and the bumps well worth it!
They stop for photo opportunities and as far as off road experiences go, this was breath taking especially as a first timer to the area. It's a must do for anyone with even the slightest bit of Adventure in their Soul.

Reviewed 3 days ago

A great way to see Sedona and the countryside.
Even as you are driving our of town the surrounding hills are magnificent.
Mike was our driver and he turned our outing into an adventure... great fun!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My friend and I wanted to go on a tour of the red rocks in Sedona, but we didn’t want to go off road.
We took the Easy on the Asphalt Tour.
Little Deb was our guide and did a fantastic job of showing us the beautiful red rocks around Sedona.
Little Deb stopped so that we could get the best views for our photos

1  Thank HarrietMcHenry
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nearly a year ago we visited Sedona and have an opportunity to ride with Mike in an evening tour. He was very knowledgable, friendly and full of wonderful info. He tailored the ride for us since we had never done a jeep ride before (not too harsh, not too easy; a few fun bumps and a little speed here and there to give a perfect balance of thrill and excitement while still allowing us to enjoy the scenery.

The tour was awesome and it was amazing to get up into areas that we had seen from above (we took a heli tour the day before).

I feel bad for not writing sooner because the tour was one of the highlights of our trip.

1  Thank JoshS3682
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was amazing. Little Debbie was our guide. One of the best tours I have taken. She is awesome. It’s a must while in Sedona. We took the 4:30 sunset tour. All I can say is WOW!

2  Thank Dale H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I took the Sedona Red Rock Western Jeep Tour on 9/16/18. Our driver, Lil Deb was great! She was very knowledgeable, answered all our questions, and was flat out entertaining! What a great experience this was! My son and I will always remember this day. Thank you Lil Deb!

1  Thank Sherpa816234