GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$264
US$215
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$230
US$217
US$158
US$144
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$128
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
US$95
US$90
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$325
US$287
Cancelon
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$380/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanoffice doorthunder mountaingrand canyonwould stay againfirst floorstayed nightsmotelbedsbalconyratesrockaccommodationsphoenixhike
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Conveniently located near shopping mall and gas staion, easy access to daily essentials and not far from downtown and uptown Sedona this Western Sedona motel met my requirements; Inexpensive, clean, and very friendly. The onsite manager was extremely kind and flexible as my plans kept changing from the inital last minute reservations to the final night count of my everchanging plans. My room was spacious and featured a TV, small fridge, and microwave. Mountain views were not spectacular but pleasant given the modest cost. I would definitely stay here again and hope that next time that I visit I will find larger and softer towels to replace the existing ones.

Room Tip: Room 38. 2nd fl. w/ balcony and better view
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2011

The White House Inn was a great motel with clean, comfortable rooms in a great location on the main road. The room we had, had lovely views from over the Red Rock from the balcony, which was a real treat after arriving late and in the dark. I think above all though the thing that makes this motel such a gem is the owner, we were greeted with a friendly smile and a handshake and even though we were only there for a night he couldn’t have been more helpful. I would encourage anyone coming to Sedona to consider the White House Inn.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I travel to Sedona a fair bit, and although I now own my own place there, my earlier trips always had me staying at the Whitehouse. Very clean, decent accom's... but it was the head guy, Hershad, who made the difference. He knew what was going on in the town, and the things to do and places to see... he was the difference between a good stay and a great stay. I knew there were more expensive places to go - but I prefered to spend my money on other things in Sedona since I was in my hotel room so little of the time! :-)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2011

We stayed four nights. It was a good place to stay. Though further down the strip than Up Town, it was in easy commuting distance to everything. Our room was dated and a little worn, but rather clean. The balcony was a nice touch. The owner goes out of his way to please.

We chose the place because of the price and because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. It was worth it. And we'd stay there again.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2011

WE stayed for 2 nights , this is a very clean inn. Had a little patio out back with a beutiful view of the mountains. The owner was wonderfull, very helpful. There was a tv , fridge, & microwave but no coffee maker in the room. But 2 doors away was Nick's , Great food, great prices, opened at 7am. We ate most of our meals there. This trip was the greatest, many things to do in this area. Extremely nice people . We would stay here again.

Room Tip: You will need your own hairdryer.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends