“Simply Amazing”
Review of Whitehouse Inn

Whitehouse Inn
Ranked #45 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 7 June 2011

My family and I came out and already had a reservation at another resort, but came up a day early to hike. To our surprise all of the campgrounds were full, but we were so lucky to find this great little place. Hersh, the manager (I believe) was so kind and informative. He gave our two children post cards for their grandparents and he also gave them fruit to eat; as well as helping us plan our activities. The rate for our stay was the most affordable that we could find in this town; and the treatment we recieved was top notch! I would (and will) recommend the White House Inn for any of my closest friends and family that are traveling in this area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 May 2011

Conveniently located near shopping mall and gas staion, easy access to daily essentials and not far from downtown and uptown Sedona this Western Sedona motel met my requirements; Inexpensive, clean, and very friendly. The onsite manager was extremely kind and flexible as my plans kept changing from the inital last minute reservations to the final night count of my everchanging plans. My room was spacious and featured a TV, small fridge, and microwave. Mountain views were not spectacular but pleasant given the modest cost. I would definitely stay here again and hope that next time that I visit I will find larger and softer towels to replace the existing ones.

Room Tip: Room 38. 2nd fl. w/ balcony and better view
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2011

The White House Inn was a great motel with clean, comfortable rooms in a great location on the main road. The room we had, had lovely views from over the Red Rock from the balcony, which was a real treat after arriving late and in the dark. I think above all though the thing that makes this motel such a gem is the owner, we were greeted with a friendly smile and a handshake and even though we were only there for a night he couldn’t have been more helpful. I would encourage anyone coming to Sedona to consider the White House Inn.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I travel to Sedona a fair bit, and although I now own my own place there, my earlier trips always had me staying at the Whitehouse. Very clean, decent accom's... but it was the head guy, Hershad, who made the difference. He knew what was going on in the town, and the things to do and places to see... he was the difference between a good stay and a great stay. I knew there were more expensive places to go - but I prefered to spend my money on other things in Sedona since I was in my hotel room so little of the time! :-)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2011

We stayed four nights. It was a good place to stay. Though further down the strip than Up Town, it was in easy commuting distance to everything. Our room was dated and a little worn, but rather clean. The balcony was a nice touch. The owner goes out of his way to please.

We chose the place because of the price and because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. It was worth it. And we'd stay there again.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2011

WE stayed for 2 nights , this is a very clean inn. Had a little patio out back with a beutiful view of the mountains. The owner was wonderfull, very helpful. There was a tv , fridge, & microwave but no coffee maker in the room. But 2 doors away was Nick's , Great food, great prices, opened at 7am. We ate most of our meals there. This trip was the greatest, many things to do in this area. Extremely nice people . We would stay here again.

Room Tip: You will need your own hairdryer.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2011

Whitehouse Inn Sedona, March 31 – April 7, 2011
Reasonably priced, quiet and ideal location! MS Travelers recommend and enjoyed staying a week at the Inn. The accommodation was clean and convenient for touring Page Springs, Cottonwood, Jerome, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon and Sedona points of interest. We were happy to have a clean refrigerator and microwave to make breakfast and snacks which saved a little money. I told Hersh, Inn Keeper, that our stay would be perfect if we just had a coffee pot in the room. Boy, was I ever impressed when he pulled out a new pot just for our use. Take the time to get to know Hersh, as he is accommodating and cares about the needs of his guests. The room was clean and fresh towels were provided each day. It was a simple accommodation which met all our needs. By the way, Thai Spice, an award winning restaurant, is located next door which features uniquely prepared cuisines. YUMMY!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends