All reviews room was clean grand canyon would stay again stayed nights motel beds balcony phoenix
Reviewed July 5, 2011

As other reviews stated - very basic furnishings, decent location, no real amenities, but if you're on a budget and plan to spend your time outdoors this is a great deal. They did have a nice TV in the room. Small bathroom vanity but everything was very clean. The air conditioner wasn't powerful enough to get the room below 76 degrees at night (it was over 100 that day). Hotel staff, Hersh, is a very pleasant guy who will go out of his way to help.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Sedona has become incredibly expensive in the last few years, (understandable), so finding affordable lodging can be a challenge. We read the reviews for the Whitehouse Inn and decided to give it a try. Sedona was a stop on our southwest meandering road trip and our priority was scenery, food, and a clean room.

Our check-in was a very straight-forward, low-key affair. The clerk was efficient. Our room was on the second floor, it was clean and basic.

This property is located in a central part of Sedona, close to restaurants, grocery stores, hiking trails, and mountain biking trails, so the unfancy room was an easy trade-off. When visiting Sedona, the extraordinary scenery is always king. The hotel rooms are just that, hotel rooms.

The Whitehouse Inn is good choice for seasoned travelers on a strict budget.

Room Tip: Book a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DagneyT
Reviewed June 12, 2011

$90 for the 3 of us adults was a good price considering the other prices in the area. Dated furnishings except the flat screen TV. Very clean, there staff does an excellent job.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My family and I came out and already had a reservation at another resort, but came up a day early to hike. To our surprise all of the campgrounds were full, but we were so lucky to find this great little place. Hersh, the manager (I believe) was so kind and informative. He gave our two children post cards for their grandparents and he also gave them fruit to eat; as well as helping us plan our activities. The rate for our stay was the most affordable that we could find in this town; and the treatment we recieved was top notch! I would (and will) recommend the White House Inn for any of my closest friends and family that are traveling in this area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Conveniently located near shopping mall and gas staion, easy access to daily essentials and not far from downtown and uptown Sedona this Western Sedona motel met my requirements; Inexpensive, clean, and very friendly. The onsite manager was extremely kind and flexible as my plans kept changing from the inital last minute reservations to the final night count of my everchanging plans. My room was spacious and featured a TV, small fridge, and microwave. Mountain views were not spectacular but pleasant given the modest cost. I would definitely stay here again and hope that next time that I visit I will find larger and softer towels to replace the existing ones.

Room Tip: Room 38. 2nd fl. w/ balcony and better view
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo