“Best spa treatments we ever experienced”

A Spa for You Sedona Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 32 Museums in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: A Spa for You, Sedona's Premiere Boutique Day Spa offers the perfect compliment for you and your loved ones – a Spa-ahh experience. The magic of award winning relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation is available daily through complete, individually created, personalized spa experiences in the heart of Sedona’s serene Red Rocks.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Casa Grande, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best spa treatments we ever experienced”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My girlfriends and I visited Sedona for some much needed R & R time and went to A Spa For You after first finding it online before our trip. All three of us were very impressed with the location (very tranquil). the staff was experienced and very knowledgeable. 2 of us have had massages and facials but nothing like the wonderful treatments we received there. 1 friend had never had a massage and she LOVED her first experience. We would visit again and recommend to our friends. The location is out of the way and somewhat hard to find but well worth the effort.

2 Thank lamamaroma

United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing, invigorating”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We did a couples massage in A Spa for You with my husband getting an Ayurvedic Abhyangra & me the Aroma Di Lucca. It was truly an amazing experience & we left relaxed and re-invigorated. I was recommended a couple of their exclusive facial products & they are indeed helping me with my skin regimen.

Folsom, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Low key and Excellent”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I have attended some amazing, totally luxurious, well known spas throughout the US. This spa is tucked away in a nondescript office building. In fact, when my daughter and I drove up I was a little concerned. No worries. Dutch born, Thea, was waiting in the tiny, simple waiting room with a warm smile and a gracious introduction. She is the real deal. Forget all the fancy schmancy surroundings of other spas. Thea and her associate gave my daughter and I a fantastic massage. She will visit with you before hand and make sure you receive the massage you desire. Hope to return.

1 Thank lavatera
San Francisco, California
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very good therapist”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Dutch born Thea Draaisma is an excellent massage therapist with sound training and sensitivity to needs. I was on vacation in Sedona and having problems with my knee and back, which Thea was able to focus on and help quite a bit. Her salon is professional and so is she!

Sedona, Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Heaven!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

After a day of hiking and sightseeing, this is heaven on earth. No words can describe the state of mind in total relaxation and pampering. Mmmmmm.

1 Thank Stasha156