“Good place to stay.”

Casa Sedona Inn
Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
“Good place to stay.”
Reviewed 5 April 2012 via mobile

Stayed for a night in the Thunder Mountain room. Overall had a good experience.

Pros: Room had good amenities and was comfortable. Okay (but not great) views from the deck. Breakfast was pretty good taste wise. Friendly staff.

Cons: some decor items seemed "circa 1988 old lady" theme (think "Golden Girls") The flower print valences/chairs, along with the mauve-ish carpet, light pink sink, tub, and toilet...all gotta go. I was expecting better views...the property has lots of tall evergreens that block the fabulous red rock. Wonder if they could trim/remove some of the trees. I personally prefer a buffet style breakfast over a set menu.

Stayed March 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Stayed here one night, and wished we had stayed here for the full duration of our stay in Sedona. The staff greeted us with a smile and made us feel very welcome indeed. I can't emphasize this enough - it made a huge difference. The rooms are decorated very nicely, modern, yet still keeping the cosy feel. The breakfast was great - very fresh and healthy.
The building itself is a nice design, with a central common area with snacks and drinks laid out. Again, the decor is very high standard in these common areas with nice chairs to sit and relax, read etc.
The rate we paid was very good value in my opinion. I paid much more for another supposed 'luxury' b&b, the Adobe Village Graham Inn 10 miles away, and I have to say I was very disappointed after initially staying at the Casa Sedona.
It's hard to fault this place, fellow travelers. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We were going to be driving through Sedona and only had one day to stay there - it was fairly busy as their high season was warming up and it was difficult to find a room. I used Trip Advisor (of course) to narrow down the options and decided on Casa Sedona. It is a very nice B&B in a quiet, but not out of the way, section of Sedona. The rooms are a little bit dated, but they have fireplaces and 2 person jacuzzi tubs - plus, a super comfy bed. View was not as advertised as there was no view of the red rocks unless I stood on tip toe and looked way to the right from our balcony - but a view of a flowering tree made up for it. The breakfast was very nice with home made scones, fruit and yogurt, roasted potatoes and quiche. We were in the Arizona Pines room and even though it was early in the season and day time highs were only around 70, that room got direct sun and was very hot. All in all, it was a very good stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
casasedonainn, Owner at Casa Sedona Inn, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
We are happy this couple enjoyed their stay. Our room pictures of the views are exactly as they are taken from the balconies and patios. My wife takes all the pictures that are on the web site. The views from the room this couple stayed in are not the best in the Inn and that is obvious on our web site.

I'm not sure were this room falls into the "a bit dated" category. Every piece of furniture in that room is new with in the last 2 years. The bed frame is a huge oak frame that was a special order just 2 years ago. The room has faux hand painted walls in red rock colors. The TV is a flat panel and has a DVD. The shower has a new stone floor. Please remember, you are staying in a bed and breakfast, not the run of the mill hotel.

All our rooms have window coverings that block light and heat as required by AAA. All rooms also have individual air handling units.

Again, we are glad this couple enjoyed thier stay and hope they can return in the future to stay with us.
Breckenridge, Colorado
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I didn't even get to meet these two lovely people, Paul and Connie, until the morning after. I checked in late because I had a class. Then I had to run out the next morning because of the class. They were so accommodating about that and finally wen I had a chance to slow down Connie gave me a nice recommendation of where to take a beautiful drive and hike. The room I stayed in was The Pottery. I loved the fireplace right by the bed. A perfect place to relax and recollect. I would totally stay here again and try a different room just to see them again.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Jlafrano
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Nice place with great service and a very filling breakfast. Good location in a residential area and feels like home.

Room Tip: Great mountain view rooms on east side of property.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dover, Delaware
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Because we enjoyed our stay here last year, we decided to return this year. Although it's true when you try to repeat a spectacular occasion, you usually never can. But at Casa Sedona we were not disappointed. The rooms, views (our room was "Moon Dance" which I think has one of the best views), breakfasts and service were impeccable. I'll specially note the breakfasts; which were a three course artistic culinary experience. I'll also agree with other reviewers that Robin is professional and especially helpful. She and the staff recommended and made reservations at three restaurants. All were great but that's another review. This B&B's location is easy to find and minutes to everything in Sedona.

Room Tip: Second floor for better views
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Fontana, California
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Had a great time and a nice room. We stayed in the Southwest Memories room which included a very large private terrace from which we stargazed and watched the sunrise. We were allowed, even encouraged, to peek in unoccuppied rooms and found many to have nice views as well. I found the bathrooms to be very large and the rooms sometimes a bit cramped because of the large beds. For breakfast we had poached pears, a scone and a cinamon apple french toast the first morning. The second morning we had a baked apple, pumpkin bread and huevos rancheros. Both breakfasts were yummy and filling. The common areas were large and comfortable. The lobby area was very nice and displayed a beautiful collection of Kachina dolls in small lighted alcoves in the walls. Some of the reviews rave about Robin and we found them to be absolutely true. She is very friendly, knowledgeable and fun to talk to. Make sure you have Robin reserve a table for you at the Barking Frog restaurant. I recommend this B&B to any couple.

Room Tip: Ask Robin for a recommendation. I would stay in the Southwest Memories room again, and saw several...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple