US$289
Kimpton
US$276
Hilton.com
  • Pool
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$130
US$193
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Bell Rock Inn(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$199
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Breakfast included
US$291
US$284
Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Pool
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$299
Travelocity
1,396 results
All reviewsbonus roomcontinental breakfastjelly beansguest fridgegourmet kitchenwithin walking distancered rocksjacuzzi tubelotesmall balconyyogurtgas fireplacegreat recommendationsrestaurant recommendationsdefinitely stay here againeach morningqueen bed
Reviewed September 29, 2015

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful inn recently and we were so pleased with our decision. We stayed in the Red Rock 10 room, which faced the road, but the road noise is minimal. Brooks and Wakyna were very pleasant and accommodating. Both gave us excellent hiking and dining tips. There are plenty of wonderful restaurants within walking distance. The continental breakfast served at the inn each morning was plentiful. I want to thank them again for providing a cot. My husband experiences "restless leg syndrome" occasionally and of course it had to happen on this trip! I don't know what we would have done without that cot. Thanks for saving our vacation!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SanDiegoTraveler55
Reviewed September 29, 2015

My wife and I recently visited Sedona with some friends. We had never been before but our friends had been several times but had never stayed at the Inn Above Oak Creek. We were greeted by Wakyna in the most professional and personable way possible. And it just got better from there. Our rooms were wonderful both overlooking Oak Creek and within walking distance to just about everything. Wakyna made a number of recommendations for dinner, hiking and shopping and all were spot on. The next morning we met Brooks and it just confirmed to us the value of high customer service that Spence has put into running the Inn. Both Brooks and Wakyna were off the charts! The Inn itself is a beautiful oasis in Sedona that provides all the creature comforts one can wish for. It was our first visit to Sedona and after staying at the Inn and the wonderful experiences we had, it certainly won't be our last. Thank you for making our visit a memorable one.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Oak Creek.
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Beautifully decorated and newly updated rooms make this a great place to stay. My husband and I were here with my parents for the weekend and had a lovely time. Great coffee and continental breakfast in the morning, plus the views of the creek are just beautiful. Brooks is so friendly and we will definitely be coming back for another quite, tranquil stay.

Room Tip: Most rooms have great views, but not all have a balcony. Rooms at the back have a great view of the creek.
Reviewed September 28, 2015

My Wife and I booked our trip to Sedona back in June for September 2015. We were happy that we were able to lock up the last room available which was the Queen room #3. Must book early to get some of the more desirable rooms but being one of the rooms on the lower end we were still Super pleased with our room! It was super clean and comfortable! The view on the balcony was outstanding and the double person jet tub was amazing!

They don't have a restaurant on site but they're in walking distance to tones of great eats and shops!

For breakfast they do provide Pastries, yogurts, juice, coffees etc. This was perfect for my Wife and I since we're both very light breakfast eaters. I would go grab her breakfast while she slept and have it ready for a balcony breakfast, so romantic!

The staff is very helpful and provide you with a contact number for 24 hour assistance and can advise you on dining options, hiking options and anything else you need help with.

We also enjoyed the hammock which is located down along the creek. There was also seating area where we would watch the ducks in the creek!

There was a wedding across the creek on Friday and Saturday but that didn't bother us. The music was done by 10pm. We actually enjoyed watching the beautiful set up and enjoyed the free tunes on our balcony!

This is a real gem! We will be staying at the inn above oak creek on all our trips to Sedona!

Don't delay Book a room before it sells out!

Reviewed September 27, 2015

everything from check in to check out was top notch!! We would definitely book the suite again next time we go to Sedona!! Wykena was extremely helpful in letting us know the spots to watch the sunset

Room Tip: the suite was amazing!!
1  Thank alleycat96