The Lodge at Sedona
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$209
US$195
Official Site
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$144
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$139
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$259
BestWestern.com
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
US$514
US$424
Official Site
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$179
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
US$394
TripAdvisor
All reviewswellness retreatcopper canyonb bdesert trailbed and breakfastother guestsexpensive roommassage therapistweekend staycommon areasa wonderful stayprivate deckgrounds are beautifulbreakfast was deliciousjeep tourshort drivelabyrinth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This was our first time in Sedona and are very happy we chose to stay at the Lodge at Sedona. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We stayed in the Whispering Winds suite and the internet worked perfectly in our room. Breakfast was a treat every morning and after driving around Sedona I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. If we return to Sedona, we would definitly stay here again.

Room Tip: We liked that our room had a mini-fridge in it-not all rooms do. Some rooms do not have a TV but that is clearly stated in the room description.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PPKKCC
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We loved the Lodge at Sedona. The staff is so welcoming, the rooms are great , and the breakfast was top notch. Sedona is a lovely place to visit, and the Lodge made our stay there so much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank terriandjakes
RDF125, Owner at The Lodge at Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Hello Guests,
We have upgraded our WIFI and now you have access in ALL ROOMS!
Come and enjoy your stay in Red Rock Country again.
See you soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was my second trip to the Lodge and it didn't disappoint. The service, the food, the charm keeps me coming back. We stayed in the Windflower room this time and I liked how it was somewhat separate from the main bldg. Some may not like that, but it worked out well for our visit. Yes, the internet didn't work in our room. But since they have a computer for your use, it didn't matter. We were there to relax and get away from all that anyway. The food...who would have ever thought the food could be so good at a B&B. Devon is amazing and her food shows! Creative, hearty and delicious. Great to feel warm, welcome and comfortable away from home! Thank you for another great stay...see you soon!

Room Tip: Get up for breakfast!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jedgar0314
Reviewed 11 February 2012

First of all, the room we stayed was way too small to pay $269 per night. The tiny tiny bathroom didn't even have a bathtub! The view was only parking lot. The Internet doesn't work in the room and we had to stay entire evening in the gathering room to use the Internet. We were told that our room was the worst room to connect to the Internet. You pay $500 to stay in a tiny motel-looking room without a bath tub and all you can see is people pulling their cars in and out. You won't even have a Internet connection what the benefit of spending that kind of money??? we've stayed different places in Sedona before and this is by far the worst experience as far as the choice of the hotel. If you want a cozy or luxury place, I strongly suggest that you avoid this place. Go to Lanturn light Inn instead you won't regret it. I promise! (-: this place is way over priced!

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank Kay A
Reviewed 6 February 2012

How I so enjoyed my little weekend "wellness"excursion...The Lodge connected me with fabulous people from a variety of modalities to transform me in the course of one weekend into a calmer, more peaceful and clear person...I so enjoyed my quaint room and the executive chef is just so creative and welcoming, and a role model for healthy ,enjoyable foods and excellent customer service. The staff were engaging and tried to do for each guest special things to help them enjoy themselves..a really wonerful B and B and I will go back...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo