Review Highlights
One of my favorites

Not sure how I have missed this shop before, but it will be on the top of my list for shopping in... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2017
Linda D
Yerington, Nevada
This is where to get your "trinkets of our trip".

The store is welcoming and affordable without having chintzy merchandise and duplicates of... read more

Reviewed June 24, 2017

from US$626.75
from US$164.03
from US$218.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2015

This shop has beautiful, unique handmade jewelry and gift items. Many are from local artists which is what I try to find when buying gifts to take home. The owner (and also an artist) was extremely friendly and helpful. This shop is truly a blessing to downtown Sedona!

2  Thank AuntieLJ1
Reviewed July 31, 2015

Beautiful and unique hand made products! A must see shop for the Sedona area, we will return with every visit to see what is new!

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed July 30, 2015

This gorgeous shop has playful, soulful products you will love. Fun jewelry, vintage clothes, beautiful original artwork, fantastic t-shirts and more. When you walk in the door you'll feel like your visiting a long-time, dear friend. Owners Martina and Todd have literally infused this gem with their souls.

1  Thank tjhughes809
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Fun, Eclectic, and amazing prices!! A bohemian boutique with fun, colorful artwork, jewelry and clothing. Fun signs and gifts for souvenirs that are original. Lots of handmade items too!

Reviewed May 15, 2015

I bought several pieces of handmade jewelry on my visit last month. Beautiful artisan pieces with good prices. The owners are friendly, knowledgeable and you walk out of this little shop not only with awesome finds but with a warm fuzzy feeling. It is a very eclectic little shop from vintage goods, art work, jewelry and clothing. I look forward to future purchases next time I visit Arizona.

1  Thank Gail V