Review Highlights
One of my favorites

Reviewed October 26, 2017
Linda D
Yerington, Nevada
This is where to get your "trinkets of our trip".

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Scenic Sedona Tour
151 Reviews
from US$69.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2018

This is a fun souvenir trinket shop. They have everything you need to take a little bit of Sedona home with you.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Not sure how I have missed this shop before, but it will be on the top of my list for shopping in Sedona. Wonderful, unique items, and when you finish your shopping experience, you get to reach in the bowl and get a "blessing card".

Reviewed June 24, 2017

The store is welcoming and affordable without having chintzy merchandise and duplicates of everything available in other stores in the area. If you're exploring your spirituality then this is the place for you.Both the proprietor and sales staff are knowledgable and friendly. Wonderful jewelry, clothing, crystals, books etc.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Cant wait to return in February. Beautiful handmade jewelry, artwork, gifts and clothes. But more importantly, beautiful owners. Love this place! Oh and original photography as well. See something new and unique each time I visit. Very happy place filled with love! Go there for gifts for youself or someone you love.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

This shop stood out as very unique among the many touristy shops on Main Street. The owner's artwork spoke to us and we bought one of her small, 'Love is Always the Answer', canvases for our camper as our Sedona souvenir. The other items in the shop were interesting as well. It was easily our favorite shop in Sedona.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

The shops are all great, so many to pick from. I was looking for a turquoise ring, and I hit the jackpot with this neat shop. The lady in the store (owner?) was so helpful and interesting. She had a lot of rings and jewelry to chose from, and great prices. The shop also has all kinds of Sedona souvenirs and other things. Fun to browse around. It's upstairs in a row of shops - at the end, I think. We'll go back ---- beautiful ring is on my finger now : )

Reviewed December 12, 2015

The shop keeper was very welcoming! We enjoyed browsing and found some neat souvenirs. I especially liked the variety of jewelry and clothes. This was definitely the best little shop shop we visited in the tourist area - best selection, prices and "vibe". I am going to check out their online shop as well!

1  Thank slourash
Reviewed August 21, 2015

This shop has beautiful, unique handmade jewelry and gift items. Many are from local artists which is what I try to find when buying gifts to take home. The owner (and also an artist) was extremely friendly and helpful. This shop is truly a blessing to downtown Sedona!

2  Thank AuntieLJ1
Reviewed July 31, 2015

Beautiful and unique hand made products! A must see shop for the Sedona area, we will return with every visit to see what is new!

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed July 30, 2015

This gorgeous shop has playful, soulful products you will love. Fun jewelry, vintage clothes, beautiful original artwork, fantastic t-shirts and more. When you walk in the door you'll feel like your visiting a long-time, dear friend. Owners Martina and Todd have literally infused this gem with their souls.

1  Thank tjhughes809