Review Highlights
One of my favorites

Reviewed October 26, 2017
Linda D
Yerington, Nevada
This is where to get your "trinkets of our trip".

Reviewed June 24, 2017

from US$228.79
from US$626.75
from US$164.03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Not sure how I have missed this shop before, but it will be on the top of my list for shopping in Sedona. Wonderful, unique items, and when you finish your shopping experience, you get to reach in the bowl and get a "blessing card".

Reviewed June 24, 2017

The store is welcoming and affordable without having chintzy merchandise and duplicates of everything available in other stores in the area. If you're exploring your spirituality then this is the place for you.Both the proprietor and sales staff are knowledgable and friendly. Wonderful jewelry, clothing, crystals, books etc.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Cant wait to return in February. Beautiful handmade jewelry, artwork, gifts and clothes. But more importantly, beautiful owners. Love this place! Oh and original photography as well. See something new and unique each time I visit. Very happy place filled with love! Go there for gifts for youself or someone you love.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

This shop stood out as very unique among the many touristy shops on Main Street. The owner's artwork spoke to us and we bought one of her small, 'Love is Always the Answer', canvases for our camper as our Sedona souvenir. The other items in the shop were interesting as well. It was easily our favorite shop in Sedona.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

The shops are all great, so many to pick from. I was looking for a turquoise ring, and I hit the jackpot with this neat shop. The lady in the store (owner?) was so helpful and interesting. She had a lot of rings and jewelry to chose from, and great prices. The shop also has all kinds of Sedona souvenirs and other things. Fun to browse around. It's upstairs in a row of shops - at the end, I think. We'll go back ---- beautiful ring is on my finger now : )