“Sunday night dinner”

Oak Creek Brewing Company
Ranked #58 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Description: Working micro-brewery with beer and wine tasting open to public. Live music many nights. BBQ joint located inside of business. Large outdoor beer garden with red rock views.
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Arrived here shortly before closing (stuck in traffic) getting into Sedona. Greeted and seated immediately. My husband ordered a beer and I ordered the "flight" of beers. Ordered the salmon (upon recommendation of our waitress) and my husband the ribs. Ended up giving my husband the beer flight (too heavy with my salmon) and ordered a glass of Chardonnay. Food very tasty and service prompt and courteous. Would return here.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 17, 2017

We dropped by just to have a beer. It was pleasant and relaxing. The beer was great, as was the glass in which it was delivered. (We did not eat, as we had just finished brunch and were full.) Watching the food being delivered was inviting to return for dinner. Next visit to Sedona, this place is ont the itinerary.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2017

You get a bigger bang for your glass then if you go to the restaurant in town. Remember this the tasting room and they do have bottles and growlers they will fill to go. Absolutely loved their beer and variety they offered. They only sell in Arizona.
They also offer wine but the beer is delicious!

Reviewed January 22, 2017

We expected a micro brewery that served food but it was more a restaurant that served their brewed beer. The presentation of the dishes was very good. The staff was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the apple crisp which was delicious.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

We stopped in for lunch and a beer in January. They only serve their own beers on tap and I believe they have seven. None of the beers were exceptional but all of them were drinkable. The food was typical for a brewpub and honestly I thought my daughter's chicken strips were better than my wings. Everything in Sedona is a little more expensive than anywhere else and Oak Creek is no exception. The service was good and everyone was very friendly. I don't think I would go back.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Oak Creek Brewing Company? Share your experiences!