“Steak and Service - Awesome!!”
Review of Pandora's of Grayton Beach - CLOSED

Pandora's of Grayton Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Road 30-A
Description: Pandora's Steak House is located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida in the beautiful community of Grayton Beach. Pandora's has been in business since 1978, and is proud to be the Emerald Coast's oldest family owned and operated Steak House, specializing in only the finest USDA choice heavy western beef and the freshest local seafood. Pandora's steaks and seafood are grilled over an open wood burning pit, using only pure oak, giving the very distinct flavor that we are famous for. Pandora's Steak House is renowned for it's slow roasted Prime Rib au Jus, which is a featured special on Wednesdays and Sundays. Private banquet facilities are available for parties ranging from 20 to 100 people.
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Our waiter was the best and the steak was melt in your mouth good! We ate here half the days we stayed in the area!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We ate here the first night at Grayton Beach. Their Greek Salad and the Grouper entry were superb! Our waitress was accommodating. We would definitely dine here again!

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Of the several restaurants we have visited in the area, this one was not quite up to par. Had the steak special - steak was OK but 'seasoned rice' was disappointing. Tried the fried strawberries - they were tasty but would not be something I would want often for dessert.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this little gem of a restaurant when my friends and I couldn't agree on a restaurant choice. Went on a Sunday night and there wasn't any wait. That scared me at first, but this place has lots of seating. I ordered a steak and grilled shrimp with baked potato. Best steak I've had in years! Key lime pie was ok and wished I'd been told that it had some sort of fruit glaze on top (strawberry perhaps?) but it was still good. There was live music when we arrived and then karaoke later that night. Fun place and will definitely go back when I'm in town again.

1  Thank TracyTN
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

On a Thursday night were were itching for late night fun. The place we went to had last call at 11, and they recommended Pandora's. Good call. Regular bar, outside with cover - mostly. The band started at Midnight and we loved them. Going back tonight (Saturday) for more libations and local fun.