See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2016

I would give this hotel a zero star rating, but that wasn't an option. This was the filthiest hotel I have ever stayed in. We were afraid to sit on the bed or the small sofa, so ended up covering them with sheets. The heater was inadequate & cold air continually seeped in thru the large crack in the front door. Everything in this hotel room was falling apart or covered in filth. We booked this room for 2 nights never having read any reviews. HUGE MISTAKE! We spent one night there & on the next evening while my husband & I were in the living room, we heard a noise coming from the bathroom. We both walked into the bathroom to find 2 Hispanics that had opened the window over the bathtub, removed the screen & were just beginning to climb inside. My husband was eye to eye with one of them & said, "We Have Guns!" & they jumped back out & ran away quickly. We then packed up all our belongings, reported it to the office & left this trashy hotel, which is not a safe place to stay & has many windows that will not lock. If safety is important to you, don't stay here.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

Up until last night the employees were friendly,when i came in to check in Dawn was very rude she saw that i had a puppy a couple times last night i didnt but she charged me anyway.She said she was working so i had to pay or have my vet call her.She said go get your dog,my dog had surgery yesterday.So when i went in to pay today she started to charge me for the dog again and again told me to go get the dog,my dog was at home.She said why arent you home with it (its none of her buisness).She then decided not to charge me but said i hate liars and if she saw the dog she would charge me and then kick me out.She made a comment on how rude she was and i agreed.She told me there's other motels in town go stay at one of them.So she had the housekeeper do a walk through to look for the puppy I know this because I heard the housekeeper tell someone this.So not only was Dawn rude she was accussing me of being a liar.Its a wonder anybody stays here with employees like that.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed for awhile until our home was ready. Yes, it has kitchenette; yes, they're pet friendly; yes, the wi-fi is strong (with a great filter). But, the appliances are dated, the additional cost per pet is rather steep, and the owners truly are in this business for the income and not updating any time soon. Still, it's a fair stop and the staff are friendly. Finally, the cost per square foot is better than most. Overall, not a bad spot.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank S. S
Reviewed March 14, 2015

we need a place for a week while waiting for another site to be ready. We figured this would be a dive for the price and we were right. The carpet was really stained and worn. We add a mattress topper for our stay. The people are friendly but it looks like owners are letting things go. We need to get our own plates etc, So we did cook every day so it worked out. Wifi and Working TVs.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I've stayed here twice now. I tried a big chain hotel up the street for more money and had to walk out. Came here for far less money received double the room and way better service. The hotel and rooms look like something out of the fifties but admit it, we are not staying here thinking it's the Marriott. They have a huge pool that is well kept and alot of fun. Very friendly staff helps you with anything you need. It's nice having a full refrigerator and kitchen in your room. Keeps the drinks cold. Several restaurants and fast food places across the street to catch a bite... For being one of the least expensive places in town I expected less but was pleasantly surprised..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family