See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2017

We like to stay in retro motels, and this fit the bill. Nothing fancy, alittle older than we expected but just right. Got a great deal for two nights. The owner was great but you must follow the rules (see other comments) about guests and pets.

Room tip: Charge for pets, don't try sneaking in one
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheWesternMotel, Manager at The Western Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay this will serve as encouragement, as we at The Western Motel Sierra Vista, AZ, strive to continuously improve our guest experience, Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Ketan B.
The Western Motel

Reviewed January 31, 2016

If you're looking for a clean bed and micro and refrigerator, this is the place for you. It doesn't have much going for it as far as location or decor. In fact, if you want coffee, they send you across the street to the Circle K! The price was reasonable for what we got and it was pet friendly. It worked for us.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

Worst place to stay by far. I staid here and they called the police on me because I was at work and I let one of my friends take a shower there. I wasn't aware I was not allowed to have guest in the middle of the day! Worse then my parents.... I will never stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Crystal B
Reviewed December 1, 2015

I stayed here over Thanksgiving when my house was filled with out-of-town guests. I wasn't looking for luxury, just a small clean, neat & quiet room in which to get a good night's sleep. That's exactly what I got. The room comes with a microwave & fridge, which I didn't use. The rug and everything else in the room were clean. The room was small but had everything I needed. The sink was separate from the bathroom, which is convenient when 2 people stay in a room. There was a large mirror and a hair dryer. Also, there were plenty of lights inside the room, which would make reading or working easy, as so many motel rooms don't have enough light - though not this one. There were hardly any other cars in the parking lot. I got a good night's sleep here. The only negative was that my key card didn't work at 12:30 in the morning when I got to my room, so I had to go to the front desk & wake the proprieter, who explained that the problem was that I had put the key card next to my drivers license & that somehow disabled the key card.

Room tip: The rooms in the back are quieter.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Scullyster
Reviewed September 3, 2015

I took refuge here after my terrible Travelodge experience. Clean! Bright! Safe! Quiet! Stay here & don't go to the Travelodge. Well worth the extra $10 a night. I will definitely stay at the Western Motel on my future visits.

Room tip: Rooms in the courtyard are quieter. Pristine parking lot reflects pristine rooms.
Date of stay: September 2015