All reviews front desk couple months mall across the street free wifi and breakfast express checkout ok corral jack in the box texas roadhouse the staff was extremely friendly stayed at this hotel recently hotel is located restaurants and shops heated outdoor pool sausage the ac unit bed and pillows three nights
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Since the family wanted to check out Tombstone, Az and see the gunfight at the OK Corral, we decided to drive down from Mesa and stay the night at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Sierra Vista. This is a new hotel (only been open a couple months). The staff was very friendly and rooms, though small, were very clean. Breakfast was good though basic. We would recommend this hotel to others who are visiting the area for a quick trip.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

My son left a souvenir Coca Cola thermos in the mini fridge, I reported it the same day later in the afternoon and the clerk told me that he was very busy and could not check but surely it was there and it was to be logged in the system and put away.
I also mentioned that I would pick it up in 3 or 4 weeks... yesterday I went and it was NOT logged and the thermos was NOT there. The clerk even questioned me, doubting we left it there, rudely. Terrible service. Hotel room was fine.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ffi_fhufi_gm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Martha P.
We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our associate should not have told you that an item is here without being 100% sure and should have collected your current contact information. We are reviewing lost and found procedures with our team to make sure this was an isolated incident that is corrected moving forward. In an effort to provide you with a better experience we hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

I travel a lot for business and stay in a lot of hotels. This is the first hotel where I have walked into a beautiful and very clean room where they had the 50" flat screen TV on and a nice welcome banner on the screen with my name on it! That was a very nice personal touch!
The room and bathroom were extremely clean and updated, the layout was nice, the bed and pillows were very comfortable.
All of the staff that I interacted with were extremely helpful and kind!
The hot breakfast was average, but there were also a large variety of cold items to choose from. Everything was fresh and the coffee was always good.
The hotel also offers a percentage off deal with several restaurants in the area.
I was extremely pleased and would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Spent a night here in late December. The lady at the front desk (who was super sweet and helpful, sorry I don't remember her name!) let us know that they had remodeled just a couple months prior and you definitely could tell. The rooms and bathrooms were very updated and definitely clean! Service was excellent at all points; manager, front desk, breakfast staff. Breakfast was fine, nothing spectaclular - but what you would expect at this price point, a couple of hot selections, the usual cold selections and was free, so who's complaining? Walls were a bit thin, but again - probably what you would expect at this level of hotel. Convenient location to mall and nearby restaurants you could walk to. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This is our second time to stay at this hotel. As with our first stay we were very satisfied with the staff and accommodations. The desk manager was friendly and helpful when we checked in and we were fortunate enough to be upgraded to a one bedroom suite. The room was spacious and clean with a comfortable living room area. The bed was also comfortable. The bathroom was large and well appointed. The complimentary breakfast was good. The workout room, although small, had quality treadmills. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping. For a small town, this hotel is outstanding.

Room Tip: One bedroom suites have a nice living area.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family