“The usual Mexican fare”
Review of Filibertos

Filibertos
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The eats are decent here, but I was saddened that my bean tostada arrived cold...it's a fast food counter, it shouldn't be cold.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Our family is dairy free (due to food allergies in the family). They were knowledgeable of their menu & were able to name off the ingredients in the guacamole, refried beans etc. We all got their vegetarian burrito spending a total of $30 for 4 people. Food was very filling & very good. Only reason I didn't rate as excellent was the lobby needed a bit of attention. Otherwise employees great, food great & value was average.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Filibertos is in the top 5 things I miss about Sierra Vista .. (I love this city so making it to the top 5 is BIG) fortunately we hiked all the time because it allowed me to eat filiberto fries on a very regular basis without causing me to need a weight loss surgery from the damage done.

First the "bad" it's not fancy. It's not even that clean. They don't have a lot of drink choices. The tables are insanely small. We take up 3 when we go .. They're just small and we take up a ton of space with a high chair.

Here's the deal.. None of the above matters. None. Filibertos is the greatest food that has ever been created past, present and most likely the future. It's a place where you can guarantee your order is going to taste like it did the last time. The staff is friendly.

You're going to see guys in uniform here. A lot. If you can't handle it.. Then .. Get some therapy and then get some filibertos.

I'm usually not this passionate about a fast food Mexican restaurant but this is no joke... The best food you could ever eat.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We get take out breakfast burittos once every month or so, and they are great. They're big, packed full, and really tasty... Perfect hangover cure! We have found that the girl that answers the phone doesn't speak very good English, so it's hard to relay your order over the phone, so now we just go down to order as its easier... But the wait is never very long. Worth it!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Good food. Good atmosphere except for the hip hop music playing. But, the food wasn't bad. Arrived early for breakfast and they were making fresh tortilla chips. Good food. Will definitely come back.