“Fast friendly service fresh food”
Review of Indochine

Indochine
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Fusion
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

The service was prompt and friendly. Food was tasty and fresh. Refreshing watermelon juice. Good flavors without being too spicy hot.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here several times and each meal was a delight. Summer they have watermelon beverage. Portions are large, so plan for leftovers or share entrees if you are have a small appetite.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Interesting. The restaurant was highly recommended. Bit pricey for the atmosphere and food for Lunch.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Admittedly I am not a big fan of this cuisine, however my wife persuaded me to give it a try. I was very pleased. The menu was extensive, the service was fast and friendly, and the owner/proprietor, Tony, took the time to visit with us and thank us for our patronage. I chose the fried rice with chicken (see photo) and an order of egg rolls. My wife opted for a shrimp salad. Our portions were HUGE! We had enough for another meal at home. I highly recommend this place and I will be back.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Not being a huge fan of Asian food and having never tried pho soup, I took my daughter there when she visited me. First time to have had pho soup and definitely won't be the last. It was so delicious and I was so glad I tried it. This little gem of a restaurant is wonderful - so clean, such fast service, and wonderful food. Will definitely not wait too long to go back again.