“I wish I could live here!”

TownePlace Suites Sierra Vista
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Pulaski, Wisconsin
“I wish I could live here!”
Reviewed 7 July 2009

Because our family was going to be in the Sierra Vista area for 5 plus days on vacation we wanted a hotel with an apartment feel. While looking at the different hotels in the area I saw that this one was just built in 2007. That instantly appealed to me because I knew it wouldn't have that "over used" feeling that so many of the hotels do now days.

We arrived a little after the allowable check in time. I was a little disappointed in the check in because when we got there, the clerk was elsewhere and we had to wait a few minutes for him to come back. However, once he returned the check-in was swift.

We got our room keys and from the minute I walked in the door I knew that I had made the right choice.

We opted for the 2 bedroom and WOW is all I can say. The bedrooms were a very nice size and both had TV's with full cable and phones as well as dressers and a nice walk-in closet. There was a small living room with a couch (this folds out into a bed), a chair, a lamp and another TV. There was also a kitchen complete with a 4 burner stove, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Upon investigating, we found pots, pans, dishes and utencils. The hotel even provided dishwasher soap and regular dish soap. We placed our dishes in the dishwasher and the maid turned on the dishwasher. I couldn't believe that I didn't even have to do that.

We had gorgeous views of the mountains out of all of the windows. Our windows opened so that we could let in fresh air. Each room also has there own themostat so if you like it colder then the kids, problem solved.

When booking the room I was a little unsure how things would go with only one bathroom and 3 people trying to get ready each morning. The set-up of their bathroom made this a non-issue. The toilet and shower are seperate from the sink. And the sink has a full size vanity,complete with 4 drawers. We had no problems with getting ready at all.

Each morning they have a nice breakfast. It's your standard juice, rolls, waffles, muffins etc. With the fridge and stove we opted to purchase our own food and cook in the room to save a few dollars.

The pool was awesome. Nice warm and well kept. The pool towels were replenished often and most of the time it was just my daughter and I swimming.

The laundry facilty was also very nice. They have a machine there to purchase everything you need. When I went in they were out of soap. I told the desk clerk and she came immediately and refilled it. That almost never happens.

Our check out was as seemless as everything else. We will absolutely return to this hotel if we're ever in the area again. In fact, I will now always look for Townplace Suites when ever we are in need of a hotel. Elegance at an affordable price is rare these days, but Townplace Suties pulls it off.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Armywife97

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed 4 November 2007

Stayed here a couple of nights in October 2007.

A brand new hotel with a friendly, helpful staff.

Rooms are new. clean and comfortable. Location is not scenic (behind big box hardware store), but is very convenient for business traveler.

Location is also quiet.

• Stayed October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)