All reviews front desk guest services la casita ceiling fan in town waffles main gate every morning breakfast buffet would stay here again sausage pleasant stay pool and hot tub rooms are spacious great price non smoking needed anything
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Took a chance on this hotel and wasn’t disappointed.
The room wasn’t huge but was clean and comfortable. It had a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. The bed was comfortable, the WiFi good and had a flat panel tv.
The breakfast was a little disappointing, but otherwise we had a pleasant stay.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Ramada H, Guest Relations Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear L1ndarC,

Thank you very much for telling us about your visit. We are so glad you chose to give us a try, and we hope you will continue to return in the future. I am sorry if the breakfast did not earn high marks, but we will make sure to find ways to improve. Take care!

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Nancy and Genovese are Rockstars ( and easy on the eyes)
The way I was treated, You would have thought I was at the Ritz. Thank you, ladies, for making a business trip full of challenges one of the best hotel stays I have ever had. The location is great and the staff was EPIC. Whoever owns this place I want you to know that because of Nancy and Genovese, Anytime I have to go on base, I will be staying at Sierra Suites.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Ramada H, Guest Relations Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear michaelsE9018WG,

Wow! Thank you so very much for such an awesome review. We certainly try our best to make all of our guests feel special. So glad our staff did such an amazing job and I am sure everyone will be delighted to read your comments. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2018

when arriving I overheard the receptionist answering the phone "... and how can we exceed your expectation today?" for a reserved Brit that sounded positively weird, but they really try very hard and it's noticable with a lot of small details.

the complex is very pretty, with courtyards & cactus gardens that make just walking between the room & car pleasant. two-queen bed room had a manhattan loft-style feel: very, very spacious and high ceilings. furniture was chosen for quality & function: comfortable beds, dining table with chairs, AND a seperate desk and a kitchenette with its own sink (no washing plates or making coffee in the bathroom), the TV remote had a sleeve with the channels printed on them ... and the price was very good.

I would have liked to give 5 stars, but our front door didn't seal properly, so the noise from the walkways outside came through, which was seriously irritating.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Ramada H, Guest Relations Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear chrisMiddlengland,

Thank you very much for your informative feedback. I hope you had an awesome time in Arizona and I am glad we took good care of you during your visit. However, I am sorry for the issue with your door. It is unclear if you reported the issue, but we would have been more than happy to have tried to correct the problem. Please come and see us again soon!

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at Sierra suites for a business trip and was pleasantly surprised at how nice this place was. Everything about the stay was great and the best part was how nice the front desk people were. We arrived at 10:30 pm and greeted by a Nancy, she was extremely nice and even gave us free fresh cookies highly recommended place to stay if you ever need to find a place in Sierra vista

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Ramada H, Guest Relations Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Keith B,

Thank you very much for rating us so highly. We love all of our guests and we understand that it is the small things that make a big difference. Glad you enjoyed the cookies, and please do come back to say hello next time your travels brings you to the area again. Take care!

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed October 9, 2018

If I'm ever in Sierra Vista again, I will definitely be staying here! The staff were super friendly. The breakfast was great. Room was clean and comfortable. Facilities were well maintained. And there were chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. Nice touch! I also noticed that they had some breakfast to go bags when we checked out. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping. It was also a very reasonable drive to go hiking and birdwatching in the nearby canyons. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Ramada H, Guest Relations Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear JamiT54,

Thank you very much for your recommendation. We all try our best to anticipate the needs of our guests, as well as to come up with new ways to make everyone's visit as pleasant as possible. Hope to see you again soon!

Guest Service Manager