“A beautiful place where you will find peace and...”
other travellers have booked this property
View from other cottage on property Entrance to Bunkhouse
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from pond island
View from other cottage on property
Entrance to Bunkhouse
Enclosed porch
Bathroom
Entryway
Attached horse stable + turnout is available for guest horses for an extra fee
The bunkhouse sleep room features full size botton bunks and single uppers.
Equine-assisted experiencial education with ranch's herd is available for an extra fee.
Sharing a laugh at a recent equine event
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mainey211...
“A beautiful place where you will find peace and serenity from your everyday busy life.”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The waterfront bunkhouse is located in Skull Valley on a beautiful property called T.H.E. Oasis Ranch. Bonnie and Bruce are the owners. This place is surrounded by nature at its finest with a beautiful landscape. It is the perfect place to let your busy lifestyle wash away and be filled with peace and serenity.The bunkhouse is very clean and spacious and has all the essentials you would need during your stay.It truly has a home away from home feel to it. Bonnie is a wonderful hostess with a beautiful calming spirit. She has a true love for horses and has several of them. We went on a trail ride and had a wonderful time. I don't have experience with horses but Bonnie took care of me. She really helped me bond with the horse and taught me some basics. My husband and I look forward to coming back here again. It is now on our favorites list of places to recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jessica R
Glendale, Arizona
“Peaceful!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

It was a much better experience to stay for three days rather than two. I was able to really relax and get grounded. I especially enjoyed reading my book and sipping coffee on the front porch while hummingbirds visited the flowers. I got some good photos of the hummingbird and even a heron who came to the pond. I would highly recommend this location for anyone looking to unwind.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing