All reviews boutique hotel pool bar cooking class small hotel on trip advisor north goa the hotel manager fish market head chef special thanks wonderful experience mr amar his team rooms are spacious indian food every corner in house
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I have never stayed anywhere that treated their guests so professionally, yet made them feel so at home. Everything they did had a personal touch that made this stay so lovely. The food was amazing. Some of us took the cooking class and went to the fish market, which was a slice of India I didn't expect, but was exciting. The class itself was interesting and funny and useful. The pool was always clean and fresh. The staff was always friendly and helpful, funny and efficient. The hotel itself was so interesting, full of Indian artifacts and antiques. I hope to come back every year, and would not stay anywhere else!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Cindy_J_12 J
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Morada, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sparing your precious time in providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Shanti Morada.

At Shanti Morada, it is our keen focus to give our guests a homely touch. Comments like yours give us a rejuvenating push to provide our guests with unmatchable hospitality.It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a marvellous stay and enjoyed our services.

Thank you, once again for your positive comments and we look forward to welcome you real soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

This is one of those places that’s better in real life. The pictures are pretty close but they cannot convey the aura. This small stunning hotel is like a museum of Indo-Portuguese history.. Our room was huge, with a door opening into a patio and eventually the stairs lead down to the swimming pool, and the stairs up - to the beautiful garden. The bathroom had both the bath tube and shower, the soaps shampoos and lotions I wish I knew where they stock up! I am particular about cleanliness and I was very happy with SM in this aspect.
Some may consider the location a bit far from the main things but I felt it was not - just a 10 minute ride from the main beaches. Breakfast buffet is limited but again it was more than enough for me, and home made and tasty. I especially remember that fresh watermelon juice.. Water in the swimming pool was too cold for swimming, we were with a 7 yo child and she couldn’t get into it, neither could we but only for a dip. I think SM needs to look into this. Overall, the entire experience was very, I would even say deeply satisfying. The manager Amar threw a Holi party for us the guests with free beers and complimentary lunch, which was super nice, we all including staff had so much fun! I’m a happy customer!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank adeleo797
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Morada, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Shanti Morada and taking your valuable time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you had an memorable experience.

It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your accommodations. We are glad to know that you were satisfied by the overall experience of your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services. We are committed to consistently providing discrete services to our guests and their appreciation is our greatest reward.

Thank you, once again for writing to us and we look forward to welcome you real soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Heritage Property with a homely feel all around. Rooms were spacious to move around. ozone pool. Lot of activities to do in the resort. Pampering massage in the Spa hut.
Great Master at the front desk. While else the lady at the reception with a Lame attitude, No decency to greet the guest. She dont fit to be at the reception as per my opinion. While having conversation about the tour, she was more on her phone. This show no respect for the person talking and taking information noted for specially who are first timers like me in goa. Bar was Fabulous with Pro Bartenders. Service was quick as and when required. Chef's Ajay And Abu were Super Excellent in their cooking with lovely Taste.
Housekeeping always on their toes. Tip Top. Driver was like a guide to us, helping us to get better knowledge of all the places. Everything was great, Exception of few stuff like the staff at the reception. She needs to trained how to handle guests and improve english

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RAVK25
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Morada, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time taken to share your experience regarding your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience staying with us.

It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your accommodations, services and thank you for appreciating our staff members, I will surely share your positive comments with my staff members. We aim to provide constant and efficient services to our guests to ensure a comfortable stay.We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the overall experience of your stay with us.

We will take your comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal services and warm welcome for your next visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

initially taken aback by the place, but it grows on you. So plan a min 3 / 4 night stay to really get a feel of the place. extremely well kept, clean, quiet. Amar is a great guy and has a solution for everything u need. Nice pool, and good cosy restaurant...good food, awesome tea. Great quiet holiday for a twosome. But not much to do for kids. explore goa using activa or open jeep which Amar can help arrange. Rooms spacious, bathrooms outstanding, toiletries even more outstanding. lot of thought and passion gone into setting up the rooms. a gym would be extremely welcome...basic one. And dont forget to request for the cabbie Salim's services. Gem of a guy and spic n span innova his...... Mobile networks and wifi services are pretty bad. so if you like your holiday sans connectivity, this is great. Its frustrating otherwise.go for the place if you want quiet....but if you want beaches and sun, and a lot of people around you and noise, there is more to explore. Cheers. Would I go there again........??? maybe when i do goa again, which is remote given the traveller in me seeking newer destinations.
Am sure Shanti Morada will be getting better by the week...thank you Amar and team

Room tip: all rooms in this property are good
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 323prakasht

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking your valuable time to share your wonderful experience. We are pleased to know that you were satisfied by the overall experience of your stay with us.

It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services. We are glad to read that you liked your rooms, food & beverage offering and ambience of our hotel. Our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

At Shanti Morada, we always strive to create a warm ambience for our guests to ensure that they have a memorable and comfortable stay. Thank you for your positive feedback as it encourage us to perform even better. We look forward to welcome you real soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Thank you To Omar and all his team for making our stay so wonderful . The place is so peaceful ! The rooms are really nicely decorated and clean. You will definitely enjoy the pool area. The food was great, breakfast was great and most of it the staff were all so nice and helpful. I will advice to anyone who want to enjoy the Calangute /Baga/Anjuna/Vagator area to stay there. It is away from the noisy, crowdy area and very close as well. Omar will book the taxis for you and you will always get the right prices.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank citylulu
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Morada, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your feedback regarding your stay with us and we appreciate your time taken to acknowledge the same on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful experience.

It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your accommodations and food offering at our hotel. Your appreciation about my staff members delight me and I will surly share your feedback with them. We aim to provide constant and efficient services to our guests to ensure a comfortable stay.

Thank you for writing to us and we look forward to welcome you real soon.