All reviews eggs front desk an indoor swimming pool would stay here again yogurt small meeting regular room room was clean staff makes night's sleep nice stay nice breakfast a great place to stay staff was very friendly bell road nel motel
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Came into Inn late in evening having arrived from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, a long flight away. Didn't like the looks of the place on the surface, but interacting with the girl at the desk turned things around. She was very persuasive about staying at this Quality Inn and raved about the nice breakfast ahead of us in the next morning. After getting to our room, we wanted to thank her for her nice choice of room, but we were too tired to go back tot the office. In the morning, the front desk staff had changed. My wife and I want to thank her for her kindnesses.

Room Tip: The room we had was across the street from a train track. Whistle blew when approached an intersection. This was an eastside room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

First time at a Quality Inn. Last time at a Quality Inn. Water cut off at 10 am. Apparently later than planned. No notice. Planned replacement of hot water heaters. Construction outside started at 8 am.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2018

All the hotels in Wickenburg were booked (or way too much money) for this weekend, and we needed a place as close as practical. This location worked for us, but it wouldn't have been my first choice based on previous reviews.
ON THE OTHER HAND, the service was excellent! Every question or need we had was satisfied quickly and efficiently. Every member of staff that we had any contact with seemed to want to go above and beyond to meet our needs.
The bed was simply too hard for my wife and I to get a good night's sleep, so that is the biggest factor in my rating. After all, no matter what the amenities include, the main reason we stay in a hotel is to sleep.
Breakfast was meager, in my opinion. The eggs were good, but the overall options were few, AND the juice dispenser was NOT chilled. There was a pitcher of ice next to the juice dispenser, but even good orange or apple juice is better chilled than watered down with melted ice cubes.
Would we stay here again? Yes, but there are other hotels not far from here that offer a better night's sleep AND a better breakfast, so it would depend on pricing and availability when the time comes.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Vitaliy-GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us, and taking time to write a very elaborate review about your stay and things that are important to you. We take every comment seriously because your satisfaction is important to us and will make immediate changes if we can, or get them resolved in the near future. You mentioned the juice machine, it has been replaced, we were just waiting for a new one to arrive. I would like to have more options for breakfast, but as you can see the space is limited and we are going to do a remodel and will make room for the breakfast counters and seating arrangements.

I hope you will consider staying with us next time, despite few shortfalls, and give us another chance and allow us to provide you with better stay.

Sicerely,

GM

Reviewed January 30, 2018

room was decent, breakfast was good. most of staff was very friendly. LUIS was exceptional. Close to many residential neighborhoods. Plenty of commerce on Bell Road to visit, shop, eat. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest (Normillimois)

I sincerely thank you for staying with us during your recent trip, and taking time to give us a feedback. We appreciate any feedback we get from our guests, it helps us gauge how we are doing and were we need to improve. As you mentioned, we are in the great location, surrounded by vast variety of restaurants and shopping, short drive to sports complex, even University of Phoenix stadium. We are here to assist in every way we can, and my self and staff will go out our way to ensure that we have done just that. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

OK, I don't really know how "new" it is (per my title line), but this is a newish motel that feels welcoming and fresh. It is tucked off a major thoroughfare and is quiet. Of all the places I stayed on a 1600-mile journey to see family, this was the most comfortable and welcoming at the end of the day.
Here are the things I liked about it: 1) Quiet location with updated furnishings 2) Hot breakfast! This is in the mid-range in the hot-breakfast hierarchy of budget motels. There is no meat, such as bacon or sausage, but there are scrambled eggs, biscuits and white sauce (if you like that kind of thing). Plus, there is the requisite make-it-yourself waffle iron, instant oatmeal, cereal and milk ... and there is Yoplait "lite" yogurt and fruit so you don't have to carb-out. This is the baseline for me with places that serve breakfast, so Quality Inn's breakfast set-up fits me well. I need a protein and I need options if I want for something lighter and not processed carbs, like waffles or toast. The Quality Inn in Little Rock, Arkansas I stayed at had a similar set up, except hard-boiled eggs, which provides protein in a different way, and you can take away a couple of eggs and fruit for lunch, later, which I appreciated).
The staff was nice and welcoming when I checked in. The facilities are clean and the lobby has a nice sofa and sitting area with a wall-mounted TV, and a computer station, for people who need to check e-mail or print out a boarding pass. A few people opted to eat their yogurt while sitting on the couch and watch the TV, rather than sitting at the small tables in the open breakfast room, just adjacent. There is an indoor swimming pool and a small, clean gym with cardio and weight machines. The smell of the pool, however, hits you right away when you walk in, even though it's down the hall and behind a closed door. After you've been at the motel for a while, you don't really notice it There's also a meeting room, for those who need to book a small meeting space. Our room: We had two queen-sized beds for myself, my husband and my adolescent son, and the space allotted was very adequate, not cramped. For those whose gripe is not having enough plugs for all your devices, there are plenty here! There are outlets on all the lamp fixtures -- next to the beds, at the desk, and on the wall. I never had to take out the power strip I carry with me. I liked that the bathroom sink and counter is located in the main room for easy access for different members of your party, and the room containing the toilet and shower-bath is separate. Everything was clean, clean, clean. It's a good value and I'd stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank BetterthanBings
Vitaliy-GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

We (Quality Inn Surprise) appreciate you choosing to stay with us and be a part of our family while you were away from home. I personally appreciate you taking time and providing such an elaborate review of your stay. Every guest's satisfaction is important to us and we strive to ensure that we provide the best service we can, and if there are shortfalls, we would like to know so we can correct them right away. As mentioned above, there are a lot of things that we have done like buying lamps with extra plugs and USB ports, extra plugs on the dining table, ensuring that our facilities stay clean and have appealing odor throughout property. We allow pets in the hotel, but we restrict them to the bottom floor and clean/shampoo carpets right after the guest check out. There are a lot of going green initiatives that we practice, like new LED lighting in all light sources, towel re-use program, recycling, collect and donate unfinished bars of soap, etc.
To summarize, we try very hard to make it perfect, there will be shortfalls, but we will do our best to make it right for every guest.
Best regards,