All reviews wxyz bar bliss products food area great tv rooms are small business traveler front desk staff arizona state sky harbor airport business trip lobby area one night stay bed was comfortable convenient location old town scottsdale clean hotel enjoyed my stay
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Very convenient location right off the 202 with an In and Out across the street along with Jersey Mike’s and Starbucks. Has a nice outdoor area with a pool. The gym has 2 treadmills, ellipticals and stationary bikes along with a bench and some free weights. Breakfast is available for cost and there is a bar area and game area in the lobby. The front desk staff is friendly. The facility is contemporary but worn in areas. AC wall units in the rooms cycle on and off frequently.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Greetings Road Trip Queen

Thank you for your four star review! We agree, our location is ideal! Additionally, because of feedback like yours, we will be completing a renovation this summer. When you come back for spring training next year, we would be delighted to have your feedback with the changes...or pop by sooner!

Kara DeNardo, CP

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Stayed here for several nights. Location is busy but close to freeways and food! Hotel is dirty. Floors have stains, headboards look like an animal tried to claw through them. Actual room is not cleaned well-dirty marks on the door in the bathroom, spots on the counter and shower, the bench has food stains on it. Beds are very hard-not comfortable. Floors throughout the hotel have dirt all over them-looks like they never vacuum.

Would not stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank amyhreviews
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Amy

Thank you for your feedback, as feedback is a gift. We will review your message with our Talent. We are scheduled for a renovation this summer and would like to invite you back to experience the new product. When your travels bring you back to Arizona, kindly let us know!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The Aloft Tempe initially caught my eye I when I was looking to book a hotel in Tempe because it was more updated and modern then other hotels... no one want 1980's decor at 2018 rate$.

The staff was friendly and professional from check-in to check-out. The staff acknowledged my SPG status and offered me some additional amenities.

The rooms were clean and uber modern. The room did have a very strong odorizer/glade spitzer somewhere in the room, but I couldn't find it.
***Pro tip: If strong scents/colognes/perfumes bother you, definitely contact the front desk.

I would definitely stay at the Aloft Tempe if traveling to Tempe!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank _Vit-B10
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Greetings Vit

Thank you for your five star review! We appreciate your accolades about our Friendly Talent. We also appreciate your SPG loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kara DeNardo

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I want to emphasize that the staff are lovely. Really and truly. But this is just...a dive, honestly. Supposedly new, my room has what appears to be a bloodstain on the floor, the walls are scuffed and have paint drips at random spots and the wallpaper is peeling off in the corners. The heater smells like it's burning. My shower takes about seven minutes to get warm water. Not enough space to hang clothes and forget hanging anything long (which sucks for a business traveler with suits). The hairdryer is on its last legs. The gym is a joke-two treadmills, one of which is broken. Carpet is coming off in strings making it hazardous. Two dirty yoga mats. Weight equipment is minimal. The pool is small and doesn't look clean. I could go on. And this is over $200 a night. Really disappointing. And I'm writing this with two more nights to go, considering finding another place and checking out. Took some pics from the room, will add sad gym later. Sigh.

Trip type: Travelled on business
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Greetings Javacat

Thank you for your feedback! We agree, our Talent is spectacular. Because of feedback like yours, we have scheduled a renovation that will be completed later this year. When your travels bring you back to Tempe, I invite you to connect with me directly to secure your next reservation to ensure a stay better than home.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Decent hotel for a business trip. The front desk was friendly, room was clean and was fairly updated. My room was on the 2nd floor - different layout than most hotels. the only thing I didn't like about the layout was that the only place to watch TV was from the bed.

Breakfast is available at a cost - it's supposed to be 'grab and go' but all that was available when I went were omelettes which is hard to really grab and go.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
KaraDeNardo-GM, General Manager at Aloft Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Greetings MDWMN

Thank you for your Four Star Review! We appreciate and agree with your accolades of our friendly front desk. Regarding the "Grab and Go" breakfast, we are in transition and have a fresh new option with Breakfast Pots that will be a delicious, cooked-to-order breakfast in a cup. When your travels bring you back, we would love to provide a complimentary breakfast and get your feedback!