Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Home2.comUS$116
Expedia.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
PricelineUS$116
FindHotelUS$116
Lol.travelUS$152
All reviews free laundry garden inn hot tub fire pit extended stay desk area great place to stay diamond member fridge and microwave home away from home easy access front desk staff clean rooms home2 gym amenities property
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2020 via mobile

See attached pics. ...dirty wash cloth..dirty and stained ottoman..... switched my reservation fron adjacent Hilton Garden Inn without telling me. And I am a Diamond member!!!...whoever supervises housekeeping should be fired

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank RickeyBobbeh
Reviewed March 30, 2020

Having to drive across the country is bad enough but I was stuck with this hotel for a night, the Motel 6 I stayed at the day before was 100% cleaner than this place, in times like this with the COVID-19 going on you would expect a Hilton hotel room to be clean, not this place the shower was dirty, the room was dusty the duvet was stained and dirty witch leads me to believe that the sheets were never changed after the last guest checked out, just glad I had a sleeping bag with me. the room and the shower had a moldy smell to it the shower floor was a pale white color that looked like soap sucm, the next morning I realized what it came from, as I passed a housekeeper who was using Palmolive dishwashing liquid to clean with. I tried to ask her about it but low and behold she spoke no English, even though it's a Hilton policy that employees must be able to communicate with the guests.

This hotel is far, far, far below Hilton standards, more than likely has very poor management, I recommend staying away from this hotel.

As a Gold Member, I will be following up directly with Hilton's Corporate headquarters, in times like this the health and welfare of guests should be high priority

Room tip: Not up to Hilton Standards
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John S
Josh P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Tempe University Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. We are very disappointed to hear of your experience while staying with us. We pride ourselves on providing an experience that exceeds expectations and regret to hear we fell short during this stay. The health and safety of our guests as well as our team members are always our highest priority, and couldn't be more so in times like these. I am sorry our location did not live up to your expectations. Your feedback will be reviewed and discussed with our housekeeping team so other guests may not have a similar experience. I am happy to see after your last poor experience in September you did not cancel your Hilton Honors membership as indicated and have continued to travel with Hilton, earning Gold Member status. If I can be of any service now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 480-897-5102. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

European style furnishings with good beds, clean rooms, friendly staff and even free laundry machines was great for us on our extended travelling vacation. Attached restaurant had reasonable prices. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Josh P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Tempe University Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad you had a great stay and enjoyed our clean, comfortable rooms, friendly team members, and some of the many amenities we have to offer. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2020

This is centrally located to shopping and Top Golf which was a great place to have some fun with the family playing games! The hotel overall is great and with having a kitchenette is an added plus (especially when traveling with a little one and with traveling while dieting and the need for a refrigerator and microwave! The staff is always friendly and welcoming and the breakfast has an array of items! We always stay at a Home2Suites when traveling and this one was just as great!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad you had a great stay and enjoyed our location, friendly team members, and some of the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2020 via mobile

This is a great Hilton property for those wanting a bit more space without sacrificing amenities. With a pool, excellent breakfast, laundry, restaurant next door, plenty of parking, reliable WiFi, and incredible staff, the traveler can’t go wrong. Easy access to the freeway system, situated with many good restaurants within easy access, you can’t miss with this choice!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Josh P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Tempe University Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to tell us and other travelers about your experience. I am glad you had a great stay and enjoyed some of the many amenities we have to offer. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!