Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 21-06-18
Home2.com
US$89
Free cancellation until 21-06-18
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$99
US$88
SAVE US$11
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$99
All reviews free laundry garden inn hot tub fire pit extended stay desk area great place to stay diamond member fridge and microwave home away from home easy access front desk staff clean rooms home2 gym amenities property
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2021

My wife and I stayed at the Home2 Suites facility in Phoenix-Tempe 04/19/21.
On the evening of 4/19 we checked in and were sent to Rm 310. When we got off the elevator, we were greeted with a rather rank odor. When we rounded the corner to proceed down to our room at the end of the corridor, we discovered the corridor strewn with soiled laundry, presumably from servicing the rooms from the day/night before. This was at approximately 9:00PM. This seemed to be the source of the odor. It smelled like a locker room. In order to get to our room, we had to step on and over piles of soiled linens. We had had a very long and trying day prior to our arrival due to some health concerns of my wife so we elected to stay in this room regardless. We were too tired to attempt to move to a different room. Shortly after we moved in, I proceeded to the front desk to inform the evening desk clerk of the situation. She made no effort to remedy the situation on our end but remarked that there had been a previous complaint regarding the same issue and that she would call someone to take care of it. She picked up the phone to make a call. I assumed it to be to a housekeeping or maintenance staff person but I don't know as I returned to my room before she finished her call. I went to bed at approximately 11:00PM. At that time, the situation in the hallway had not been addressed. When I awoke at approximately 6:00AM, I looked out and noted that the laundry, which had previously been strewn all over the hallway, was now neatly heaped up into a pile, right outside our doorway. Across the hall, was a large bag of garbage which hadn't existed when we went to bed.
I found this situation to be most disconcerting. This all represented a significant health threat as well as a fire hazard. I find this to be inexcusable and poorly handled. If I were hosting guests in my home, this would never have been allowed to happen. I would never subject my guests to these threats/hazards.
It is unfortunate that this is our memory of our stay at this facility. We will definitely think twice before returning to this establishment. We have family in the area and return to the Phoenix area often. There are many other inns that would be happy to have our business.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 25, 2021

This hotel is clean and comfortable! We really enjoyed the kitchenette. It was well stocked with dishes. There was plenty of storage for clothes. Staff were friendly and helpful. The pool and fire pit was a really nice bonus. We’ll be back!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Dave Murray, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Tempe University Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2021

alethamc,

We appreciate the review and the meaningful comments! The fire pits at the pool really do make it so relaxing. I am glad you were able to take advantage of it.

Come again!

Reviewed April 25, 2021

I would definitely stay at this location again and recommend this to a friend. Very accommodating and friendly staff that would go above and beyond to meet your needs. With all the amenities and entertainment accessible you don’t have to go off property if necessary.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

adrianperez94

Thank you an 'Outstanding' review! We are open and ready to serve all your hotel needs. We appreciate you!

Reviewed June 11, 2020

NEVER EVER have I see such a dirty hotel!! such a rude staff the room was dirty upon check-in, the bed was stained, toilet seat stained, bugs in the bathroom and a horrid smell coming from the drain (see photo) no idea who runs this hotel but they are in the wrong job, the entire housekeeping and maintenance staff need to be fired!!!!! Hilton should be ashamed of this property. I will be recommending to the travel department to never send any of my fellow employees here

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank SuzyWillit
Dave Murray, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Tempe University Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I apologize for your experience at the hotel. We are utilizing the Hilton CleanStay program which is leading the industry. it looks like we fell short and that is not ok. I appreciate the feedback so we can keep striving for perfection through this time.

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed June 7, 2020 via mobile

See attached pics. ...dirty wash cloth..dirty and stained ottoman..... switched my reservation fron adjacent Hilton Garden Inn without telling me. And I am a Diamond member!!!...whoever supervises housekeeping should be fired

Date of stay: June 2020