See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Ryan Made our night much easier once we got to ASU Motel 6 WooHoo 3rd shift. Ryan was helpful and pleasent after a hard day and night. Thanks for all you do Ryan. Property #4891 great caring staff. &&&&&&&&&

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Tempe ASU, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Shirley We appreciate you recognizing our friendly front desk team member and our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department to share your experience: 1-855-787-9864. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

My first trip to Arizona. Needed a place to stay chose Motel6. The staff are so very friendly can't say enough good things to say about all of them.
Lee Ann, Caise, Ryan, Sarah, Crystal and Reggie are some of the staff I encountered during my stay. I was absolutely blown away by how friendly each of them were to me. And how all of them went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel welcome. I would highly recommend this motel6 to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Shawn G, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Tempe ASU, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for Motel 6 Tempe ASU! It really means a lot to us to hear your fantastic feedback!

I am very happy our property was exactly what you were looking for! We aim to provide every guest with that feeling and it is great to hear when we hit the mark! I know you wish you could have stayed longer so you'll just have to visit us again your next time passing through Wickenburg. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at motel 6 was front desk by GSR cause super thankful and being helpful making sure that I was taking care of it and my room was together as well a very positive energy on them kind and generous this is the second time I have stayed here and has been a very wonderful experience

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Staff was extremely rude! Room was disgustingly dirty and even the bed was uneven and moved every time we'd even slightly move!would not recommend! Most people starting there looked like they were on drugs!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

GRS Front Agent, Caise was very accommodating $ web to out of husband at to fulfill my request. I appreciate that & as well as friendly staff they also had VERY Nice rooms. Motel six's typically aren't considered too great but staying at this one changed my whikr concept

Room Tip: Amazing sui
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo