US$89
US$80
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$105
US$74
TempeMissionPalms
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Candlewood Suites Phoenix Tempe(Tempe)(Great Value!)
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$81
US$74
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Best Western Inn Of Tempe(Tempe)(Great Value!)
US$59
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$79
US$71
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$66
US$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

All reviewsgarden viewquirky hoteldorm roomfun hotelrooms are smallperfect locationclose proximitywithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againshuttle servicefree shuttleeasy accessphoenix areaairport shuttlebusiness tripdinergraduated
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow! From beginning to the end, Graduate Tempe was top notch in their service and accommodations. My girlfriend and I were visiting Arizona for the first time, and the staff made sure to leave a lasting impression. Right as we landed we got picked up in the courtesy airport shuttle by Joey in no time. As he brought us to the hotel he gave us the ins and the outs of the area pointing out recommendations. Veronica at the desk, was efficient in the check-in and gave us the run down of the hotel. In no town we were relaxing on our balcony with a great view of the ASU campus across the street. The poolside Tapacubo restaurant was convenient for drinks and relaxing. Our server Nicole was attentive in getting us refills and our food came out in minutes. The biggest surprise was how comfortable the beds were! Usually I’m restless sleeping in hotels, but we fell asleep instantly each night. The hotel has a second restaurant on site as well. The breakfast was outstanding. The bacon flight is a must! Overall, highly recommended if you’re traveling to the area on leisure or business.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Josh R
Kelsey L, Public Relations Manager at Graduate Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Hi Josh,

Wow! I'm so happy and thankful you took the time to leave your feedback! We strive to exceeding our guests' expectations in all aspects of their visit, which it seems like we did for you and your girlfriend. Veronica, Joey and Nicole, along with the rest of our staff, were so happy to be able to help make your first visit in Arizona memorable. I hope you'll come back soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

So my reviews are far and few between although I spend over 100 nights a year in hotels. With lifetime diamond hilton status and Marriott platinum status and currently gold hyatt status I have had some experience with travel hotels. This is the second time due to to work I’ve been forced into a Graduate property. The experience continues to disappoint. This continues to be an over priced motor lodge that caters to the unsuspecting. The current property that has forced this review is the Tempe Arizona property. Set close to a major college campus the bar it sets for itself is rather low. With its tiny rooms and even smaller bathrooms it feels built for the college party crowd. My room with its broken lamp shades, sockets falling out of the lamps and an air conditioning system that was modern for its time in the mid 20th century. The closet is a rod with a shower curtain. The balcony, which is a nice touch overlooking nothing has a light that can’t be turned off. There is no offering of water in the room , even though this is a desert other then a Dixie cup and a faucet really makes this a travel lodge with an ego. If your paying more then 50.00 a night you’re overpaying. The pool is a postage stamp, the exercise room a closet.
If traveling to the Tempe area way to many choices to settle for this.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dblace

Hi dblace,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and honest review of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations on all of the different areas you mentioned. We want every single guest to impressed with our service and accommodations, which clearly was not the case with your stay. While we are very competitively priced, I understand your frustration with our price point and apologize again. We're always looking to improve, and feedback like this is critical to do so. Thank you again, and I hope that future stays with us or, any other Graduate property, will be more enjoyable.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

The good first. Clean, convenient, kitschy. Good bar and diner. Close to campus, so the location was perfect for graduation. The pool was of good size, with the bar adjacent. The piped-in music was also good; a nice blend of old and new. The staff was all nice and courteous.

The not so good. Check in needs work. We arrived at 6:30 PM. Our two rooms weren’t ready. None of the rooms were ready for those who checked in at that time. Although our wait wasnt long, there should have been no wait at that time. The housekeeping didnt get to our room, once checked in, until after 4 each day. This was only after a call was made to the front desk. Perhaps this is the root of the check in issue. In any other place that I’ve stayed, housekeeping gets the rooms done in the late morning to early afternoon. This is why the norm is 11 or 12 check out and 3 check in.

The furniture in the common areas could use new, or at least a cleaning. The pads on the pool furniture could use a cleaning for sure, as could the sofas outside in the front.

All in all a decent stay, and I would stay here again, notwithstanding the faults.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeff W
Kelsey L, Public Relations Manager at Graduate Tempe, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

HI Jeff,

I want to start by thanking you so much for such a detailed and thorough review! It is feedback just like this that helps us improve. I apologize about the late check in. We will take this feedback back to housekeeping and make necessary changes. I am glad you enjoyed most of your stay and hope your travels bring you back to us soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Right across the street from ASU. Was in town for my son's freshman orientation. Never even needed to move the car. The hotel was clean and fun. Reminded me of the 1960s. View of campus from the balcony was beautiful The café was old style but great for breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 95,678

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad we were able to make your visit for your son's orientation convenient and easy. I hope your travels bring you back to us soon, we'd love to have you!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

The Graduate is an old Howard Johnson’s turned into a mid century dorm room style hotel. They have made it cute, fun, youthful and economical. It was clean and well kept as well. I have no complaints about the hotel but as I get older I do like a few more creature comforts and this place is simple and clean- a very good place to lay your head at a good price. It was very young in spirit and in clientele. It’s also right across the street from ASU but a few blocks too far from my office or the main restaurant shopping area to feel comfortable walking it at night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

HI Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We aim to appeal to all age groups, not only younger clientele, In fact, our decor is made to pay homage to southwestern art popular in the 1970's! We are always looking for areas of improvement, so I'll take your notes about the comforts back to our staff. Thank you again for the review, and I hope you'll give us another shot next time you're in town!