All reviews sleeping area final approach spent one night light sleeper early flight yogurt breakfast was included small refrigerator pull out couch would stay here again exercise room room was large beds were very comfortable rental car clean hotel the shuttle driver free shuttle
Reviewed May 22, 2018

SpringHill Suites is clean, quiet, and friendly. They have a great location to the airport and the light rail. I was at the motel for business in down town PHX and it was a great location to hop on the light rail and not fight the traffic down town.

Room Tip: I have been to this motel several times and all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel seemed very clean, loved having 24/7 coffee, and a good breakfast. Loved having a shuttle right to the hotel from the airport without other stops. We had a small group and they even made arrangements to shuttle our group to lunch!! Terrific. Front reception young man was very helpful when we needed several suggestions.
The room was bright, large and had everything we needed. I heard one airplane, but none woke me up. We were very pleased with the room and would stay here again. Also we went to the restaurant Culinary Dropout, which was really a fun place with great food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This was a clean and well located hotel for an early flight out next morning. Breakfast was ample, room was large and it was pretty quiet for airport location. Easy Uber/taxi ride to Tempe restaurants. I wasn’t impressed with check in as I’m a gold member and was not even acknowledged but otherwise stay was good. Airport shuttle in morning was prompt and convenient. I’d stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Came to Arizona for spring training. Picked this hotel as it was close to the airport and they have a shuttle that picked us up. Front desk staff was great as was our shuttle driver that also took us to downtown Tempe for restaurants/shopping etc. Room was clean and beds comfortable.Breakfast could of been better, but not bad.Overall had a good stay and would stay again when we come back to the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Being a Marriott I was willing to pay more money so I was expecting a better experience. From the beginning I was disappointed. We checked in and then wanted to return our rental car and catch the shuttle in the morning. So we need a shuttle back from airport. The person at the front desk when asked seemed like they were doing me a favour by providing the shuttle. Then in the elevator obviously someone was eating food and spilled their food so there was food all over the elevator floor and in the hallway. And lastly the bed was disappointing. On both sides of the bed had huge divots from over use so the bed must be quite old. Not the quality I was expecting Marriott.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kim B, Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Please accept our apologies for the issues/conditions you report. It is never our intention for this to be your experience.
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback!