“Excellent Greek specialties for lunch in a clean, modern environment”
Review of Mika's Greek

Mika's Greek
Ranked #104 of 821 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Mika's is a great place for really fresh-ingredient lunches, quickly prepared to order. Our falafel were served piping hot with equally warm fresh pita triangles. Sauces were fresh, as were a generous compliment of salad greens, tomatoes, cucumbers and olives. Our hummus was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We were in Phoenix for the night.
Traffic was horrible, so we picked a restaurant near by.
Mika's had good food and very friendly service
Of the two dishes we ordered, the Gyro plate was better than the grilled chicken; chicken was a little dry. But still good.
Definitely will come back if we are in the area.

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

I got Mika's delivered via GrubHub after reading a few reviews and, as always, avoiding corporate whenever possible. Not only were they fast & inexpensive, the food was AMAZING & hot & wonderful. I had the skewer appetizer and the special gyro.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 9, 2017

The Classic Greek Salad was on par with any I've ever had and in a fast food setting-very nice! I added a Chicken Gyro and had lots of leftovers as it was very healthy portions AND it was a reasonable price.

The restaurant was well-tended and even had a very nice set up on the patio.

Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. So many opens for pitas and they were all delicious. I loved the Greekumbers the most. The feta was some of the best I've had.